Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Highlands still shoot the "CANNON' off ?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 138
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No sir. You have two more guesses before being disqualified. Please choose wisely oh grasshopper.

Then it has to be the team from Park Hills in game three.

Did you just say cannoneers!!! :lol: And whats up with the crack remark about the Big Red Tomato by TD :irked: :lol: :lol:

 

 

Lighten up TD likes the Big Red Tomato....nothing better than a bar on wheels :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stickymitts I'd bet they never let you touch the cannon..huh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is the team located in Campbell County?

scratchchin.gif Who could be in the next "Crew?"

I don't know man!!! You don't do very well with the ole you must be taller than this line to shoot. :D :flame: It's been a couple of weeks since i ruffled your feathers. I'm sure tonight i will get the concrete boots look again won't I.

Stickymitts I'd bet they never let you touch the cannon..huh? :lol: :lol: :lol:
He did enough of that growing up.
Lighten up TD likes the Big Red Tomato....nothing better than a bar on wheels :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've got that right!!! :ylsuper:

I don't know man!!! You don't do very well with the ole you must be taller than this line to shoot. :D :flame: It's been a couple of weeks since i ruffled your feathers. I'm sure tonight i will get the concrete boots look again won't I.

 

Just get a longer string. :irked:

 

What size shoe do you wear? :fire:

Stickymitts I'd bet they never let you touch the cannon..huh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

I have a 10' radius restraining order. Something Reno enforced. :rolleyes::D

You've got that right!!! :ylsuper:

 

 

Can I borrow the tomato for State Championship weekend?? :lol: :lol:

Can I borrow the tomato for State Championship weekend?? :lol: :lol:

 

It'll be down there. :fight: :fight:

He did enough of that growing up.

 

 

 

Zing!!!

Then it has to be the team from Park Hills in game three.

 

 

We Have a Winner. :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

Game 3 :confused:

Can I borrow the tomato for State Championship weekend?? :lol: :lol:

You usually don't have a problem finding some tomato to accompany you. :cool:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.