Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

Miles Austin only gets me 2 points, I can only hope to go 1-1 this weekend

  • Replies 150
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My team decided to take the day off. Brutal...

My team decided to take the day off. Brutal...

 

:sssh:

 

It's not over yet

Typical. I play two bad teams, and not only does my team lay a complete egg (probably the worst performance they've ever turned in in the past 4 years), but one of the teams I play has his two running backs put up numbers they won't duplicate the rest of the season....And to top it all off, SJax gets hurt in a game where he was primed for a huge performance. :madman:

Well he has 18 but not sure why that makes you happy?

 

Because he's not on your team anymore, so you couldn't start him today.

Because he's not on your team anymore, so you couldn't start him today.

 

Well that's not nice. :lol:

1-0 in my first matchup...Up 3 points now with my other opponent having NJY D, and I have Rodgers which basically means I'm going 2-0.

Olsen lays an egg and I'm 1-1... He has a good game, and I'm 0-2.

  • Author

Scores at 6:45

 

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (83 pts) at Louisa Lumber (66 pts)

Auxier RiverRats (93 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (68 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (26 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (74 pts)

Jungle Junkies (47 pts) at Florence Fighters (68 pts)

 

Shelby Cards (36 pts) at East End Evolution (133 pts)

Richmond Outsiders (69 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (91 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (114 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (101 pts)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (78 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (90 pts)

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (51 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (95 pts)

Northern Kentucky Blazers® (62 pts) at Indo Savages (97 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (52 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (96 pts)

Fleming County Hooligans (58 pts) at Mississippi Thrill (75 pts)

 

Big Creek Moonshiners (70 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (48 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (91 pts) at Marrowbone Marauders ® (90 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (82 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (85 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (81 pts) at Dorton Street Sweepers (69 pts)

 

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (78 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (95 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (101 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (51 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (114 pts) at Indo Savages (97 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (90 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers® (62 pts)

 

Jungle Junkies (47 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (96 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (74 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (52 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (26 pts) at Mississippi Thrill (75 pts)

Florence Fighters (68 pts) at Fleming County Hooligans (58 pts)

 

Auxier RiverRats (93 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (48 pts)

Louisa Lumber (66 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (70 pts)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (83 pts) at Marrowbone Marauders ® (90 pts)

Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (68 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (91 pts)

 

Richmond Outsiders (69 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (85 pts)

East End Evolution (133 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (82 pts)

Shelby Cards (36 pts) at Dorton Street Sweepers (69 pts)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (91 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (81 pts)

Brandon Lloyd and Mike Wallace combine for 44 points. I'll have to check the opponent to see which average WR will have his career day next week. Looks like my season is over early. I'm not bouncing back from an 0-4 start, I'm afraid.

 

MJD will probably start giving me some big days when it won't matter. Geez. With the exception of last season, I can't imagine another person having worse luck than me with random guys going off against me on a weekly basis.

 

Just had to vent...I needed to at least get a split this week and it didn't happen.

I need Keller to get 8 points. If that happens, I'm 2-0 most likely.

I need Keller to get 8 points. If that happens, I'm 2-0 most likely.

 

He has 40 yards and a TD. You mean 8 more?

Unless Johnny Knox goes off for 2 TDs and 60 yards I'm 0-2 this weekend and 1-3 overall. Sigh......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.