Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

I am ready for the double header action this week . Looking forward to starting out 4-0 not bad for a co-called Rookie Team . Maniacs running wild in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Replies 150
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

The Sunday Morning Line

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (-19.5) at Louisa Lumber

Auxier RiverRats at Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (-23.5)

Huggs Thuggs (-33.0) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

Jungle Junkies at Florence Fighters (-0.5)

Shelby Cards at East End Evolution (-16.5)

Richmond Outsiders (-41.5) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds

West Kentucky Rams (-26.5) at Southern KY SubVets

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (-12.0) at Possum Trot WarHogs

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (-3.0) at Boyle County Blue Devils

Northern Kentucky Blazers® (-15.5) at Indo Savages

Paducah Rabbit Fists at Bardstown Butchers (-2.5)

Fleming County Hooligans at Mississippi Thrill (-6.0)

Big Creek Moonshiners at Junction City Jailcats (-24.5)

Maysville Split Ends at Marrowbone Marauders ® (-16.0)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds at Maytown Mirkers (-24.0)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (-1.5) at Dorton Street Sweepers

 

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (-19.0) at Boyle County Blue Devils

Southern KY SubVets at Atwood Fighting' Amish (-16.5)

West Kentucky Rams (-21.0) at Indo Savages

Possum Trot WarHogs at Northern Kentucky Blazers® (-0.5)

Jungle Junkies at Bardstown Butchers (-22.0)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine at Paducah Rabbit Fists (-31.0)

Huggs Thuggs (-14.5) at Mississippi Thrill

Florence Fighters at Fleming County Hooligans (-0.5)

 

Auxier RiverRats at Junction City Jailcats (-24.5)

Louisa Lumber (-17.0) at Big Creek Moonshiners

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (-9.5) at Marrowbone Marauders ®

Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (-12.5) at Maysville Split Ends

Richmond Outsiders (-20.5) at Maytown Mirkers

East End Evolution (-11.5) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

Shelby Cards at Dorton Street Sweepers (-21.5)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (-15.0)

  • Author
The Sunday Morning Line

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

West Kentucky Rams (-26.5) at Southern KY SubVets

Southern KY SubVets at Atwood Fighting' Amish (-16.5)

 

I'm at least a 16 point dog in both my games

I'm at least a 16 point dog in both my games

 

Last week I was favored by like 25 and got hammered if it makes you feel any better.

I just got an email that a trade went through for mike vick and Fred Taylor. My lineup had been submitted. Can I get d Williams and v young in for m bush and no qb which is what it's showing because the trade was so late.

  • Author
I just got an email that a trade went through for mike vick and Fred Taylor. My lineup had been submitted. Can I get d Williams and v young in for m bush and no qb which is what it's showing because the trade was so late.

 

:thumb:

If Boldin drops 20 points this weekend, I'm gonna laugh and be happy lol.

 

Well he has 18 but not sure why that makes you happy?

Garcon getting scratched killed me. I wasn't home this morning to see it......

Spiller with 2 TDS today. I would imagine he is on someones bench. :D

  • Author
Spiller with 2 TDS today. I would imagine he is on someones bench. :D

He is, twice

Spiller with 2 TDS today. I would imagine he is on someones bench. :D

 

I hate him man. Just when I sit him down he goes off and has a nice game.....

 

He is officially available for the right price, I want nothing to do with him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.