Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

Hey Scribe and PurpleP, let me tell you if the first two weeks mean anything just get ready for our games to come down to the wire. My first two games have been decided on Monday nights and have been by a combined total of 3 points.

  • Replies 150
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Waivers is now until 6 PM CST tomorrow. Free Agency starts at 7 PM tomorrow and goes until game time Sunday.

 

Godot, so I can put in my wavier now? I'm confused on how to do it.

45 points won't beat me ,lol ( do you know anyone who won with that many points in week 2 ). I'll let the rest be decided on the field next weekend as the Walsh Division seems to be the headliners of the National Conference .

 

You never know.....I'm sure Godot thought the same thing before Sunday.

I'd like to call everyone's attention to the power rankings for the American Conference.....:D

 

Yea I'm pretty sure you picked my team as the worst...

Yea I'm pretty sure you picked my team as the worst...

 

By season's end, things will come back to reality...

I'm in need of a WR....Only players on my team not available are SJax, Best, and Marshall...

  • Author
Godot, so I can put in my wavier now? I'm confused on how to do it.

 

Try this

 

 

How to submit waivers on MFL

To submit your waiver requests:

 

Go to the MFL home page:

 

Under the Franchise links in the left column link “Add Player”

 

Then choose the player you want to add and the player you want to drop for Round 1.

 

If you feel that you might not get that player because of your position in the wavier order, then you can choose a second, third, and fourth option and so on until you are happy with what you are submitting for round one

 

Example:

Round One

Add Player “A” and drop Player “B”

Add Player “C” and drop Player “D”

Add Player “E” and drop Player “F”

Add Player “G” and drop Player “H”

 

Once you have added all the options you want, then you will push the “Save Round One Picks and Continue” button

 

 

Then choose the player you want to add and the player you want to drop for Round 2.

 

Choose players in the same fashion.

 

Example:

Round Two

Add Player “C” and drop Player “D”

Add Player “E” and drop Player “F”

Add Player “G” and drop Player “H”

 

Once you have added all the options you want, then you will push the “Save Round Two Picks and Continue” button

 

Continue until you have submitted all the waivers you wish to try to get.

 

At 6 PM CST Wednesday night the waivers will be processed.

The Game of the Week

 

Richmond Outsiders (2-0) at Maytown Mirkers (2-0)

 

:ylsuper:

You gotta hate leaving enough points on the bench that could have gotten you a win. Dustin Kellar won't have that production the rest of the year.

You gotta hate leaving enough points on the bench that could have gotten you a win. Dustin Kellar won't have that production the rest of the year.

 

In my keeper league with the guys at work, this was the story of my season last year... I started the wrong running back combo seemingly every week.

So, I just figured out that in the Confidence game on the MFL website that you are suppose to assigned points, not rank them from 1-16...guess I'm not going to play anymore lol.

I will trade anyone on my team except for Roddy White and Brees.

 

Sent ya a trade offer....Probably won't accept it, but I'm always open to counter-offers.

UK, who you want for a RB?

 

I need a solid WR in the worst way, so shoot me an offer....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.