Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

I made so many trade offers I can barely keep up with it but I thought I had another player in return. Guess not. I don't even really think that makes me any better, not that it matters.

 

That's all it said in the e-mail. I think the Rams benefitted in that trade, IMO.

  • Replies 150
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I made so many trade offers I can barely keep up with it but I thought I had another player in return. Guess not. I don't even really think that makes me any better, not that it matters.

 

:lol: He gets the better of the two WRs and the better RB...:lol: Maybe ya just needed to shake things up a bit.

:lol: He gets the better of the two WRs and the better RB...:lol: Maybe ya just needed to shake things up a bit.

 

Yeah I agree. :lol: :ohbrother: The Junkies were in need of a change. :D

If Boldin drops 20 points this weekend, I'm gonna laugh and be happy lol.

If Boldin drops 20 points this weekend, I'm gonna laugh and be happy lol.

 

:irked:

The Junction City Jailcats have traded the rights to RB Fred Taylor to the Dorton Street Sweepers for the rights to WR Derrick Mason.

The Junction City Jailcats have traded the rights to RB Fred Taylor to the Dorton Street Sweepers for the rights to WR Derrick Mason.

 

Wasn't using Mason and hopefully Taylor gets some more touches now that he is the only back with experience in that system.

I made so many trade offers I can barely keep up with it but I thought I had another player in return. Guess not. I don't even really think that makes me any better, not that it matters.

 

You got fleeced on this one.

You got fleeced on this one.

 

Both RBs are average and the numbers are about the same and Sim Walker has more points than Boldin thus far. Baltimore scored a lot of rushing TDs and my team needed to try something, heck anything that MIGHT work. If it was PPR league Boldin would have been a lot more valuable.

:lol:

 

Hey, I just offered you 80 points in return for 34.:D

Kyle Orton, Ronnie Brown and Bernard Berrian for Miles Austin, Beanie Wells and Hayward-Bey? I don't need a QB and Berrian has what, 3 points. So basically it was Ronnie Brown for Miles Austin and Beanie Wells :lol:, nice try though

Possom Trot WarHogs gave up: RB Michael Bush OAK

 

Louisa Lumber gave up: QB Alex Smith SF

Possom Trot WarHogs gave up: RB Michael Bush OAK

 

Louisa Lumber gave up: QB Alex Smith SF

 

What??????????

 

I think Louisa sent me an offer last night that I was very much considering accepting.

Demaryius Thomas was a pleasant surprise this week... Glad I drafted him, hope his injury doesn't prove to be nagging.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.