Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

Can't believe I hung 103 points last week. Felt like I might not win any games once Tate went down.

  • Replies 150
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rocket, I'm about to send you an offer.

 

Go Cats, you have an offer on the table.

Hey I am down for any trades as well. :D

 

Good game this last week HT. It sucks to lose one that close. :thumb:

Hey Scribe and PurpleP, let me tell you if the first two weeks mean anything just get ready for our games to come down to the wire. My first two games have been decided on Monday nights and have been by a combined total of 3 points.

 

If the last two weeks are any indication our match will be over by 6:15 Sunday night with you victorious.

Hey Godot, I am 0-2 not 1-1 but thanks for the victory. Made me smile a little.

Good game this last week HT. It sucks to lose one that close. :thumb:

 

Alex Smith won't throw Crabtree the freaking ball and he is far and away the best WR on that team. :irked: My team sucks and I had a good week, really hurt not to get that W. This week could be the early nail in my coffin.

Hey Godot, I am 0-2 not 1-1 but thanks for the victory. Made me smile a little.

 

Me too. :lol: I kinda got excited for a second and thought I somehow won last night. :lol:

Me too. :lol: I kinda got excited for a second and thought I somehow won last night. :lol:

 

 

:lol:

 

I thought the same thing for a second and then I saw I had the #1 waiver spot.:lol:

If the last two weeks are any indication our match will be over by 6:15 Sunday night with you victorious.

 

:laugh:. Well since you put it like that I hope I win my other game, and I won't be mad if you beat me. 2-2 would be a decent record I guess.

Rocket, I'm about to send you an offer.

 

Go Cats, you have an offer on the table.

 

:lol:

Just got an e-mail about an official trade...

 

Jungle Junkies send RB Jerome Harrison and wrAnquan Boldin

to

West Kentucky Rams for RB Justin Forsett and WR Mike Sims-Walker.

Edited by MJAlltheWay24

Just got an e-mail about an official trade...

 

Jungle Junkies send RB Jerome Harrison and wrAnquan Boldin

to

West Kentucky Ramse for RB Justin Forsett and WR Mike Sims-Walker.

 

I made so many trade offers I can barely keep up with it but I thought I had another player in return. Guess not. I don't even really think that makes me any better, not that it matters.

SV, I sent ya a trade offer...

 

I'm looking at it. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.