Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

  • Replies 150
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What??????????

 

I think Louisa sent me an offer last night that I was very much considering accepting.

 

That's what it said in my email. I got an offer from Louisa Lumber, but it definitely wasn't worth me considering.

Hey, I just offered you 80 points in return for 34.:D

 

I sent you a trade request

That's what it said in my email. I got an offer from Louisa Lumber, but it definitely wasn't worth me considering.

 

Did you give up on CJ-Spill? A RB who gets some carries might be enough if you're interested.

Did you give up on CJ-Spill? A RB who gets some carries might be enough if you're interested.

 

The only RB I'd be interested in giving up for him would be Kevin Smith...and your second sentence seems to knock him out of contention lol.

The only RB I'd be interested in giving up for him would be Kevin Smith...and your second sentence seems to knock him out of contention lol.

 

:thumb:, I don't blame you.

Who should I start Kevin Walter or Hines Ward?

 

Ward stunk last week and Walter is a solid number 2.

Can someone post the waiver wire results from last night?

1. Richmond Outsiders

 

* acquired Graham, Earnest TBB RB

* dropped Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB

 

2. Bardstown Butchers

 

* acquired Bryant, Matt ATL PK

* dropped Tynes, Lawrence NYG PK

 

3. Brush Creek Rusty Ankles

 

* acquired Butler, Deon SEA WR

* dropped Nelson, Jordy GBP WR

 

4. Brush Creek Rusty Ankles

 

* acquired Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB

* dropped Moore, Matt CAR QB

 

5. Dorton Street Sweepers

 

* acquired Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def

* dropped Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def

 

6. Maysville Split Ends

 

* acquired Gradkowski, Bruce OAK QB

* dropped Dixon, Dennis PIT QB

 

7. Maysville Split Ends

 

* acquired Butler, Deon SEA WR

* dropped Tate, Brandon NEP WR

 

8. Boyle County Blue Devils

 

* acquired Tolbert, Mike SDC RB

* dropped Stephens-Howling, LaRod ARI RB

 

9. Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

 

* acquired Ware, Danny NYG RB

* dropped Davis, James CLE RB

 

10. West Kentucky Rams

 

* acquired Tolbert, Mike SDC RB

* dropped Huggins, Kareem TBB RB

 

11. East End Evolution

 

* acquired Redskins, Washington WAS Def

* dropped Eagles, Philadelphia PHI Def

 

12. Southern KY SubVets

 

* acquired Gano, Graham WAS PK

* dropped Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK

 

13. Northern Kentucky Blazers®

 

* acquired Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE

* dropped Texans, Houston HOU Def

 

14. Bardstown Butchers

 

* acquired Morgan, Josh SFO WR

* dropped Douglas, Harry ATL WR

 

15. Maysville Split Ends

 

* acquired Hill, Shaun DET QB

* dropped Edwards, Trent BUF QB

 

16. Marrowbone Marauders ®

 

* acquired Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB

* dropped Moore, Matt CAR QB

 

17. Mauk Ridge Maniacs ®

 

* acquired Hester, Devin CHI WR

* dropped Scheffler, Tony DET TE

 

18. Paducah Rabbit Fists

 

* acquired Reed, Jeff PIT PK

* dropped Bironas, Rob TEN PK

 

19. Junction City Jailcats

 

* acquired Cribbs, Josh CLE WR

* dropped Gonzalez, Anthony IND WR

 

20. Brush Creek Rusty Ankles

 

* acquired Murphy, Louis OAK WR

* dropped Morris, Sammy NEP RB

 

21. Northern Kentucky Blazers®

 

* acquired Galloway, Joey WAS WR

* dropped Chambers, Chris KCC WR

 

22. Maysville Split Ends

 

* acquired Williams, Keiland WAS RB

* dropped Young, Albert MIN RB

 

23. Northern Kentucky Blazers®

 

* acquired

* dropped Shockey, Jeremy NOS TE

  • Author
Who should I start Kevin Walter or Hines Ward?

 

Ward stunk last week and Walter is a solid number 2.

You might want to move this over to the fantasy help thread because I don't see anyone helping you in this thread. It hasn't happened in seven prior seasons.
You might want to move this over to the fantasy help thread because I don't see anyone helping you in this thread. It hasn't happened in seven prior seasons.

 

Sorry totally put this in the wrong thread.

Thought I was ready for a good double header week and now Knowshon Moreno is not going to play. Go Figure!!!!

Thought I was ready for a good double header week and now Knowshon Moreno is not going to play. Go Figure!!!!

 

Is Maroney playing?:D

Injuries are killing Da Moonshiners :irked: Gonna be a long season...

Injuries are killing Da Moonshiners :irked: Gonna be a long season...

 

Bad players are killing the Rams. Going to be a very long season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.