Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

You could wake up in the morning 1st in your division

 

I'm sure that would suprise some people, Spice haha!

 

I should be 4-0 if I would have started Keller last week.

 

I have some decisions to make. Tough to figure out if Roy Williams will stay consistant or not. Oh well, every team has that.

  • Replies 150
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You could wake up in the morning 1st in your division

 

Don't encourage him:D

I'm sure that would suprise some people, Spice haha!

 

I should be 4-0 if I would have started Keller last week.

 

I have some decisions to make. Tough to figure out if Roy Williams will stay consistant or not. Oh well, every team has that.

 

You take 1st now, I'll take 1st in 10 weeks

You take 1st now, I'll take 1st in 10 weeks

 

You're team is going to just miraculously get better over night Spice? lol. I mean you did have the worst Power Ranking out of all 32 teams after two weeks. But seriously, I did like the upgrade you made at QB this week.

You're team is going to just miraculously get better over night Spice? lol. I mean you did have the worst Power Ranking out of all 32 teams after two weeks. But seriously, I did like the upgrade you made at QB this week.

 

My year is complete having beat GT.

 

As for Power Rankings...when was the last time a ranking won you a game? See last week when I was a 30 point underdog, how did that work out? Wait, I was a 30 point dog this week too. How did that work out?

 

Keep underestimating the Machine

My year is complete having beat GT.

 

As for Power Rankings...when was the last time a ranking won you a game? See last week when I was a 30 point underdog, how did that work out? Wait, I was a 30 point dog this week too. How did that work out?

 

Keep underestimating the Machine

 

Just taking my few stabs while I can lol.

Just taking my few stabs while I can lol.

 

There are few opportunities for you to do that

There are few opportunities for you to do that

 

True, no deny that. But, at least I'm still in the league every year. It's tough to move up with this keeper league lol.

The Jailcats have caught a major break as both Best and SJax are listed as day-to-day with only minor injuries....:dancingpa :dancingpa

The Jailcats have caught a major break as both Best and SJax are listed as day-to-day with only minor injuries....:dancingpa :dancingpa

 

Thats how Ryan Mathews started out last week. Good Luck. I have Sidney Rice, Mathews, & Garcon out. I just hope to make it to the draft next year

^ Same here I will be lucky to win 4 game this year.

We tied one game yesterday at 70 and I think I win because my backup player scored more. Miracles do happen !

I think this is the first time I have ever won a game on the double week. If my calculations are right I took down 2 pretty good teams!

Bad week to stink but almost laugh at a tie.

  • Author

Week Three Final Scores

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (95 pts) at Louisa Lumber (70 pts)

Auxier RiverRats (93 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (84 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (56 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (80 pts)

Jungle Junkies (57 pts) at Florence Fighters (103 pts)

Shelby Cards (39 pts) at East End Evolution (138 pts)

Richmond Outsiders (94 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (94 pts) - Bail Bond win Tie-Breaker

West Kentucky Rams (119 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (140 pts)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (87 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (93 pts)

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (86 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (95 pts)

Northern Kentucky Blazers® (85 pts) at Indo Savages (97 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (78 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (101 pts)

Fleming County Hooligans (70 pts) at Mississippi Thrill (80 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (70 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (80 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (102 pts) at Marrowbone Marauders ® (90 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (86 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (110 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (81 pts) at Dorton Street Sweepers (69 pts)

 

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (87 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (95 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (140 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (86 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (119 pts) at Indo Savages (97 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (93 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers® (85 pts)

Jungle Junkies (57 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (101 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (80 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (78 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (56 pts) at Mississippi Thrill (80 pts)

Florence Fighters (103 pts) at Fleming County Hooligans (70 pts)

 

Auxier RiverRats (93 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (80 pts)

Louisa Lumber (70 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (70 pts) - Moonshiners win Tie-Breaker

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (95 pts) at Marrowbone Marauders ® (90 pts)

Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (84 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (102 pts)

Richmond Outsiders (94 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (110 pts)

East End Evolution (138 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (86 pts)

Shelby Cards (39 pts) at Dorton Street Sweepers (69 pts)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (94 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (81 pts)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.