Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

I need a solid WR in the worst way, so shoot me an offer....

 

I got plenty WR's, not sure who you are wanting to give up though.

  • Replies 150
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got plenty WR's, not sure who you are wanting to give up though.

 

Sent you a counter offer....

Come on UK, that RB don't even play. I'm giving up a solid WR 2 for nothing.

Sent you a counter offer....

 

Countered back. When Big Ben gets back Wallace is going to go off, thats the reason I'm holding onto him.

Come on UK, that RB don't even play. I'm giving up a solid WR 2 for nothing.

 

He will once they get the offense in sync....You can't expect that offense to play this bad all year.

 

Send me a counter.

Worst team I have ever had.

 

It is pitiful.

Everyone's getting offers but me... :lol: Says a lot about my team.

SV, come on... If I did that offer, I should get kicked out of the league for being too big of an idiot. :lol:

 

I don't fault your effort, however.

He will once they get the offense in sync....You can't expect that offense to play this bad all year.

 

Send me a counter.

 

I'm not a big fan of him anyway.

SV, come on... If I did that offer, I should get kicked out of the league for being too big of an idiot. :lol:

 

I don't fault your effort, however.

 

Figured I'd try..haha

I'm not a big fan of him anyway.

 

Send me an offer for someone else then. :lol: I need a WR desperately.

:ylsuper:
That's what I'm talking about! I'm finally in the game of the week!!! :banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.