Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville Trinity/Cincinnati Saint Xavier Predictions

Louisville Trinity vs. Cincinnati Saint Xavier - Who Wins? 87 members have voted

  1. 1. Louisville Trinity vs. Cincinnati Saint Xavier - Who Wins?

    • Louisville Trinity
      41%
      36
    • Cincinnati Saint Xavier
      58%
      51

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This Friday, Louisville Trinity hosts Cincinnati Saint Xavier. Kentucky Class 6A Trinity is 3-0, with wins against Lawrence North (Indiana) and Louisville DuPont Manual, in adition to last-second victory against Cincinnati Elder this past Friday. Ohio Division I Cincinnati Saint Xavier is 2-1 and coming off a big win against Louisville Saint Xavier. The Bombers have also beaten Cathedral (Indiana) and their sole loss was to nationally ranked Our Lady of Good Council (Maryland) during the first week of the season. Who wins and by how much?

  • Replies 127
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I'd like to see the Rocks win, I just don't see it happening.

 

Having been able to cover X a few times last year and knowing what they return, this will be a tall task for T to overcome. Ben Coffaro of Elder is a good RB, but jr Connor Hundley of X is a man among boys...period.

 

I also think X has a much better defense than Elder as well.

 

Should be a good game but I see X winning by around two td's.

 

Cincy X- 28

Trinity- 17

Geez, I am still celebrating the Elder win and now I have to think about Cincinnati St. X. See this thread on Wednesday.:D

What are X's strengths...and weaknesses, if any? What did they do well in beating Lou. X? There was nothing about the game other than the score in our paper.

For one thing, Trinity needs to shore up its pass defense to have a chance. A good thing though is that with each game, their young players grow and improve.

What are X's strengths...and weaknesses, if any? What did they do well in beating Lou. X? There was nothing about the game other than the score in our paper.

For one thing, Trinity needs to shore up its pass defense to have a chance. A good thing though is that with each game, their young players grow and improve.

 

St. X does a great job running the ball offensively and defensively they are pretty solid at every position. Very rarely will you see St. X in a high scoring game, for the simple fact that their defense is so fundamentally sound.

 

Stephen Daniels is a very good LB/DL for the Bombers and he will be all over the field. Kid is so athletic they even line him up at Db at times.

 

Offensively, Connor Hundley is a hard-nosed down hill runner that is only about 5'9-5'10 but extremely strong and tough to bring down. His legs are constantly moving even after contact which is why he picks up so many extra yards.

 

I'd say the Bombers are a run first, pass second type of team. They also have a tremendous coaching staff.

St. X does a great job running the ball offensively and defensively they are pretty solid at every position. Very rarely will you see St. X in a high scoring game, for the simple fact that their defense is so fundamentally sound.

 

Stephen Daniels is a very good LB/DL for the Bombers and he will be all over the field. Kid is so athletic they even line him up at Db at times.

 

Offensively, Connor Hundley is a hard-nosed down hill runner that is only about 5'9-5'10 but extremely strong and tough to bring down. His legs are constantly moving even after contact which is why he picks up so many extra yards.

 

I'd say the Bombers are a run first, pass second type of team. They also have a tremendous coaching staff.

 

Oh Goody !!!.

Yeah -- I'd like to enjoy last night for at least another 1/2 day.

Oh Goody !!!.

Yeah -- I'd like to enjoy last night for at least another 1/2 day.

 

:lol:

 

Sorry Jim.

  • Author

St. X will have their hands full in this game. I understand they are the favorite, but Trinity could definitely win. Trinity also has it at home.

Cincy X is always limited offensively. Their offensive gameplan against HHS last year was pure vanilla.

 

They do not pass very well.

 

Hundley is a tough, tough runner.

What are X's strengths...and weaknesses, if any? What did they do well in beating Lou. X? There was nothing about the game other than the score in our paper.

For one thing, Trinity needs to shore up its pass defense to have a chance. A good thing though is that with each game, their young players grow and improve.

 

I would agree but I think that they have to get pressure on the QB which may be tough as I understand Cincy St X O-line is huge? You can't expect the corners to cover for more than 4 seconds without someone breaking free!

Clash of the titans I'll go with the Trinity can't hurt when you got the Father, SOn and Holy Ghost helping out.

I would agree but I think that they have to get pressure on the QB which may be tough as I understand Cincy St X O-line is huge? You can't expect the corners to cover for more than 4 seconds without someone breaking free!

 

Exactly what happened vs Elder. How many passes did they complete after the qb was flushed or pressured? A lot.

I think key will be whether X can stop Trinity's running and short passing attack. If they do, can the Rocks stretch the field throwing the ball downfield?

T is slowly but surely starting to throw it effectively downfield IMO.

Clash of the titans I'll go with the Trinity can't hurt when you got the Father, SOn and Holy Ghost helping out.

 

We're both Catholic schools.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.