Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville Trinity/Cincinnati Saint Xavier Predictions

Louisville Trinity vs. Cincinnati Saint Xavier - Who Wins? 87 members have voted

  1. 1. Louisville Trinity vs. Cincinnati Saint Xavier - Who Wins?

    • Louisville Trinity
      41%
      36
    • Cincinnati Saint Xavier
      58%
      51

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It will be interesting to see Trinity play a school with similar enrollment numbers.

  • Replies 127
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see Trinity play a school with similar enrollment numbers.

 

Ouch...oh that hurt:irked:

More trivia for the week (courtesy of trinitysports twitter)

 

5 different receivers have caught at least one pass in every game this season.

  • Author
It will be interesting to see Trinity play a school with similar enrollment numbers.

Didn't they do just that last week when they played Elder?

It will be interesting to see Trinity play a school with similar enrollment numbers.

 

 

 

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

  • Author

For what it's worth, CalPreps projects Trinity will win this game by 10 points.

For what it's worth, CalPreps projects Trinity will win this game by 10 points.

I daresay that neither CalPreps nor anyone associated with them has seen either team play in person this season. But i sure hope their projection holds true.

Cincy St. X 28-14.

Didn't they do just that last week when they played Elder?

 

Not according to this source http://www.ohsaa.org/members/hsenroll09.htm ... While looking for this information I came across another website that did a study about the enrollment correlating to wins http://ohiohighschoolfootball.blogspot.com/2007/11/division-1-enrollment-stats-all-schools.html

Not according to this source http://www.ohsaa.org/members/hsenroll09.htm ... While looking for this information I came across another website that did a study about the enrollment correlating to wins http://ohiohighschoolfootball.blogspot.com/2007/11/division-1-enrollment-stats-all-schools.html

 

The enrollment figures posted in the link are only for grades 9-11, and are from 2008. I saw another link earlier where Trinity had a little over 1300 boys and Elder a little over 1000. It would also be interesting to see how Elder would against a smaller Kentucky school, like say Highlands.

The enrollment figures posted in the link are only for grades 9-11, and are from 2008. I saw another link earlier where Trinity had a little over 1300 boys and Elder a little over 1000. It would also be interesting to see how Elder would against a smaller Kentucky school, like say Highlands.

 

I think everyone wants to see that match-up, but if were about enrollment Elder is much larger than Highlands. But even if it was 1300 vs. 1000, that is still quite a disparity.

 

I will step out and say that I would compare Trinity to the Yankees in the sense that the Yankees have a larger payroll, while Trinity has more students. So when the Yankees win, like Trinity, it's good but it is not as big of an accomplishment for a team that has advantages that others don't.

I think everyone wants to see that match-up, but if were about enrollment Elder is much larger than Highlands. But even if it was 1300 vs. 1000, that is still quite a disparity.

 

I will step out and say that I would compare Trinity to the Yankees in the sense that the Yankees have a larger payroll, while Trinity has more students. So when the Yankees win, like Trinity, it's good but it is not as big of an accomplishment for a team that has advantages that others don't.

 

:puke: :ohbrother:

I think everyone wants to see that match-up, but if were about enrollment Elder is much larger than Highlands. But even if it was 1300 vs. 1000, that is still quite a disparity.

 

I will step out and say that I would compare Trinity to the Yankees in the sense that the Yankees have a larger payroll, while Trinity has more students. So when the Yankees win, like Trinity, it's good but it is not as big of an accomplishment for a team that has advantages that others don't.

Robdigity, are you for real? Elder is a catholic private all boy's school with over 1,000 students in grades 1-12. Trinity is the same, with a little over 1300 students. Enrollment numbers can be meaningless and deceiving, I will bet you Elder had more seniors on its roster than Trinity. Are you saying Highlands with less than half the number of boys of Elder would be a more equitable matchup?

Robdigity, are you for real? Elder is a catholic private all boy's school with over 1,000 students in grades 1-12. Trinity is the same, with a little over 1300 students. Enrollment numbers can be meaningless and deceiving, I will bet you Elder had more seniors on its roster than Trinity. Are you saying Highlands with less than half the number of boys of Elder would be a more equitable matchup?

 

I didn't even mention Highlands or Elder until someone else brought them up but 300 extra boys to pick from is a big deal. I simply stated that it will be a good match-up with teams with similar enrollment, not to mention private schools. And by the way, the amount of seniors is a variable, and the amount of boys to pick from is a control. I guess it is the coaching staffs job to be able to get people out for football.

This may end up being one of the great Trinity Teams of all times but not just yet , a ton of potential but still awfully young.

 

I think the best Trinity Offense was the 07 team that won Trinity's 18th State Championship. This offensive team scored a touchdown on I think 53 straight offensvie possessions in a row, the string was broken by Ballard in 07 when the Rocks had to punt. But I also think that all of the Trinity 19 State Championship Teams were the best ever!!!!! Go Rocks

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.