September 9, 201016 yr He struck out his 1st 2 times last night, and then was thrown out at 2nd his 3rd time trying to stretch one into a double. Which one of those was he not running hard down the line? Well, technically not on either of the first 2 outs...
September 9, 201016 yr A show of hands that would like to see Valaika at 2nd tomorrow? Both my hands are in the air.
September 9, 201016 yr Well it certainly looks like I won't be too far off my original prediction of 7 straight loses for the Reds. I only missed it by 1 game as they will be 1-6 after today. The rookie won't be able to handle the Rockies or Coors Field either. I certainly didn't count on the Cards to play so poorly but they will turn things around starting today when they face the struggling Braves. Down to a 2 game lead after Sundays games. I have your avatar all picked out dderinger. How sweet it is.
September 9, 201016 yr Well it certainly looks like I won't be too far off my original prediction of 7 straight loses for the Reds. I only missed it by 1 game as they will be 1-6 after today. The rookie won't be able to handle the Rockies or Coors Field either. I certainly didn't count on the Cards to play so poorly but they will turn things around starting today when they face the struggling Braves. Down to a 2 game lead after Sundays games. I have your avatar all picked out dderinger. How sweet it is. So the Reds are going to get swept by the lowly Pirates at GABP, while the Cards sweep the team with the 2nd best home record in the NL at their place? That's the insane, illogical claim you're making now? This after you claimed the Reds would go 1-5 against the Brewers and Cubs in their last homestand....How'd that one turn out for ya?
September 9, 201016 yr So the Reds are going to get swept by the lowly Pirates at GABP, while the Cards sweep the team with the 2nd best home record in the NL at their place? That's the insane, illogical claim you're making now? This after you claimed the Reds would go 1-5 against the Brewers and Cubs in their last homestand....How'd that one turn out for ya? It's going to happen.
September 9, 201016 yr It's going to happen. There's a better chance of the Orioles making the playoffs this season than that happening... Give it up.
September 9, 201016 yr There's a better chance of the Orioles making the playoffs this season than that happening... Give it up. The Orioles are eliminated so you are wrong.
September 9, 201016 yr The Orioles are eliminated so you are wrong. He's right UKMF. Oriole's magic # is 162.:lol:
September 9, 201016 yr The Orioles are eliminated so you are wrong. No, I said there's as much chance. Which means, it isn't happening. No chance in the world.
September 9, 201016 yr Stubbs 8 Phillips 4 Votto 3 Rolen 5 Gomes 7 Hernandez 2 Heisey 9 Janish 6 Wood 1
September 9, 201016 yr Is something wrong with Cabrera? Why in the world is Phillips in there? So he can loaf some more?
September 9, 201016 yr No, I said there's as much chance. Which means, it isn't happening. No chance in the world. No you said there is a BETTER chance. Go back and read it. It's still there.
September 9, 201016 yr No you said there is a BETTER chance. Go back and read it. It's still there. Spliting hairs, but there is. I would venture to say it's more likely that baseball changes the rules and allows the O's to compete in the postseason than it is for the Reds to get swept by the Pirates and the Cards to sweep Atlanta @ Turner.
September 9, 201016 yr If you make enough stupid predictions eventually one will come true. Keep at it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.