Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 9)

Featured Replies

You did? Where? All I saw was you reply you did, which made you look even worse. :lol:

 

What are you talking about how did it make it worse? It didn't make sense from the beginning.

  • Replies 934
  • Views 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welp, just turned the game on & I can see that it's ugly. I'll hold out hope for a few innings though. The good news is that the Cards are down big again.

  • Author
What are you talking about how did it make it worse?

 

 

Because you said you read my post about Crash misunderstanding what I mean about Votto getting the 4 wide, yet you still quoted my post, and commented on it.

What's the record against teams with a winning record?

Because you said you read my post about Crash misunderstanding what I mean about Votto getting the 4 wide, yet you still quoted my post, and commented on it.

 

I knew exactly what you meant. Am I not allowed to quote your posts? I was just throwing my 2 cents out there.

The Reds HAVE to chip away at this lead. At least 2-3 runs in the 6th would be a great start...

You did? Where? All I saw was you reply you did, which made you look even worse. :lol:

 

The Enes thread.

  • Author
I knew exactly what you meant. Am I not allowed to quote your posts? I was just throwing my 2 cents out there.

 

 

HT, I was just giving you a hard time. Good grief.

  • Author
The Reds HAVE to chip away at this lead. At least 2-3 runs in the 6th would be a great start...

 

 

In the words of the starfish, this one is over.

HT, I was just giving you a hard time. Good grief.

 

Sorry... :D

Patrick STarr.jpg

  • Author
The Enes thread.

 

 

Well make up your mind.

I'd like to thank you guys for not posting too much while I was watching a movie. :puke:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.