Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 9)

Featured Replies

As I told spindoc on the phone, a team player would have done it on his own.

 

Agreed.

  • Replies 934
  • Views 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He won't bash Dusty, said he wouldn't. At least not on the forum, but under his breath, he's called him every name in the Big Snack Book.

 

You would think he'd take advantage since he would finally be right about one situation.

Read all post before posting.

 

I have been. Thanks.

The whiffle ball pitcher strugglin in the mountain air. No bite in the spinners.

  • Author

And yet our offense disappears at Coors Field. Go figure.

Walked in the door just in time to see Tulo hit a 3 run bomb. Good thing the Cards blow...

Big Snack callin you out Kobe.

 

It's OK I got him back.

  • Author

ESPN MLB - END 6TH - MIL 7 STL 1 - Pitching: STL J Motte, MIL C Capuano

  • Author
It's OK I got him back.

 

You did? Where? All I saw was you reply you did, which made you look even worse. :lol:

  • Author

Just call it in boys. Go ahead and head to the airport, and head back to Cincinnati. Give them the game tomorrow and get ready for Pittsburgh. You guys SUCK at Coors Field.

Anyone still thinks Phillips actually cares? Most selfish player I've ever seen.

  • Author
Anyone still thinks Phillips actually cares? Most selfish player I've ever seen.

 

 

Don't act like that is what you were saying last night. You were complaining about the team's effort since Sunday.

Don't act like that is what you were saying last night. You were complaining about the team's effort since Sunday.

And of the 4 posts I made about it, 3 had to do with Phillips. He simply doesn't give a crap about anything other than BP

  • Author
And of the 4 posts I made about it, 3 had to do with Phillips. He simply doesn't give a crap about anything other than BP

 

 

And none of them were lack of effort. The only lack of effort was the error.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.