Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 9)

Featured Replies

  • Author
The Enes thread.

 

 

I just read that thread, and you make yourself look even worse by talking to yourself. :sssh::D

  • Replies 934
  • Views 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Reds will get 5 this inning.

 

 

Not a chance.

I just read that thread, and you make yourself look even worse by talking to yourself. :sssh::D

 

I give up. :lol:

Gomes hit that ball hard, but right at Mora (if he's playing 3rd). Maloney needs a quick inning............................

  • Author
Gomes hit that ball hard, but right at Mora (if he's playing 3rd). Maloney needs a quick inning............................

 

 

Have your eyes not come into focus yet? It's 9-1. :lol: I give one thing to you, you're the ultimate optimist.

I'm with LRCW. I hate Coors field.

 

I am also ready to see Jonny Gomes go back to a reserve role.

Have your eyes not come into focus yet? It's 9-1. :lol: I give one thing to you, you're the ultimate optimist.

 

9 runs in Coors ain't no thang, but a big goose egg last inning didn't help much...

It's a good thing the rest of the pack in the Central are so far behind. As bad as the Reds and Cards are playing, it wouldn't be too hard to make up a some ground.

  • Author

19 :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

And none of them were lack of effort. The only lack of effort was the error.

 

Are you kidding me? Not running hard down the line isn't a lack of effort? Since when?

  • Author
9 runs in Coors ain't no thang, but a big goose egg last inning didn't help much...

 

It's not for the Rockies, but Coors Field seems to have the opposite effect on the Reds.

Are you kidding me? Not running hard down the line isn't a lack of effort? Since when?

 

Did BP not run hard tonight? I tuned in late.

  • Author
Are you kidding me? Not running hard down the line isn't a lack of effort? Since when?

 

 

He struck out his 1st 2 times last night, and then was thrown out at 2nd his 3rd time trying to stretch one into a double. Which one of those was he not running hard down the line?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.