Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 9)

Featured Replies

19 :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

After tonight's beat-down: 19 :eek: :scared: :puke:

  • Replies 934
  • Views 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There has been discussion of using Cairo as a spot replacement in the outfield. This might be a good game to get him some OF innings.

  • Author

A show of hands that would like to see Valaika at 2nd tomorrow? You can go ahead and write it down. Brandon Phillips will not be a Red next year. The Reds will ship him off in the off season.

A show of hands that would like to see Valaika at 2nd tomorrow? You can go ahead and write it down. Brandon Phillips will not be a Red next year. The Reds will ship him off in the off season.

 

If they can get something good in return I don't mind that. I like BP but he does a lot of stuff I don't like as well.

There has been discussion of using Cairo as a spot replacement in the outfield. This might be a good game to get him some OF innings.

 

Not a bad idea, but Cairo has no business in the outfield @ Coors...

A show of hands that would like to see Valaika at 2nd tomorrow? You can go ahead and write it down. Brandon Phillips will not be a Red next year. The Reds will ship him off in the off season.

 

I would support trading BP & have suggested that we should move him a couple times in the past few seasons.

  • Author
I would support trading BP & have suggested that we should move him a couple times in the past few seasons.

 

 

I'm sure the return on him would be pretty good, plus the Reds would save money to go toward signing Votto long term. His defense would be missed greatly, but I think his offense his very replaceable.

9-2 bases loaded with 1 out.

 

I somehow missed it...how'd we get the 2nd run? Heisey's leadoff double & Cairo's single to right?

  • Author
Here we come. :D

 

You stay quiet. You jinxed them last inning.

  • Author

Time for a BP DP.

I'm sure the return on him would be pretty good, plus the Reds would save money to go toward signing Votto long term. His defense would be missed greatly, but I think his offense his very replaceable.

 

Honestly replacing a 2nd baseman's defense does not concern me at all.

 

The question is what do we search for in return? Is Todd Frazier capable? Valaika?

  • Author

OH, what happened to BP?

  • Author
Honestly replacing a 2nd baseman's defense does not concern me at all.

 

The question is what do we search for in return? Is Todd Frazier capable? Valaika?

 

 

Give them both a shot at Spring Training, and may the best man win.

Give them both a shot at Spring Training, and may the best man win.

 

My point was that I'm not that comfortable with either one playing every day. I like both of them, but I don't think either can replace BP's production...

 

Which gets us back to the question of what we could / would get in return.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.