Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 9)

Featured Replies

Spliting hairs, but there is. I would venture to say it's more likely that baseball changes the rules and allows the O's to compete in the postseason than it is for the Reds to get swept by the Pirates and the Cards to sweep Atlanta @ Turner.

 

No there's not. There is a 0% chance the Orioles make the playoffs. You can't say the same about the Reds being swept or the Cardinals sweeping without being wrong.

  • Replies 934
  • Views 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you make enough stupid predictions eventually one will come true. Keep at it.

 

The 0-7 doesn't look so stupid. I just missed it by one.

The 0-7 doesn't look so stupid. I just missed it by one.

 

No just the other 50 predictions you made do.

1-0 Reds after the top of 1....

 

Rockies again get EY jr. on to start the game...Amazing how good the Reds pitching has made him and Fowler look this series. And just like that Fowler hits into a DP...:lol:

Heisey has caught whatever JPU had.

Janish cash. 3-0 good guys.

Stubbs big fly, drives in Janish now 5-0 good guys.

Heisey has caught whatever JPU had.

 

I really like Heisey, but man he's struggling something awful.

Well it certainly looks like I won't be too far off my original prediction of 7 straight loses for the Reds. I only missed it by 1 game as they will be 1-6 after today. The rookie won't be able to handle the Rockies or Coors Field either. I certainly didn't count on the Cards to play so poorly but they will turn things around starting today when they face the struggling Braves. Down to a 2 game lead after Sundays games. I have your avatar all picked out dderinger. How sweet it is.

 

Its a shame you wasted time finding one for me since I won't get a chance to have it under my name for the next 6 months.

I don't want to jinx Travis Wood, but if he shuts down the Rockies today (on the heels of his performance in St. Louis) he might fairly be considered our only "stopper".

  • Author
I don't want to jinx Travis Wood, but if he shuts down the Rockies today (on the heels of his performance in St. Louis) he might fairly be considered our only "stopper".

 

 

 

Thanks. Walks will haunt, and so will falling behind Jason Giambi. Two run homer, and it's now 5-2.

Unreal. Hammel is going to last longer than Wood today. Woods got one more inning in him.

  • Author

Yet another walk, and a double later, and it's 5-3, and up come Gonzalez.

  • Author
Unreal. Hammel is going to last longer than Wood today. Woods got one more inning in him.

 

 

Wood is done after this inning. The Reds better add on some more runs, or they will be on a 5 game losing streak heading home.

Wood is done after this inning. The Reds better add on some more runs, or they will be on a 5 game losing streak heading home.

 

Yep. I can't understand how they have allowed EY and Fowler to look as good as they have against them. Those guys are having terrible years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.