Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle/NCC Sept. 10th Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 89 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Ryle
      73%
      65
    • NCC
      26%
      24

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins this game?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryle by 14+.

Ryle by double digits.

  • Author

NCC by 10!

Ryle wins this game handily.

I think NCC can win this game by a very slim margin if they play a clean game and minimize their turnovers. Should be a good one.

  • Author
I think NCC can win this game by a very slim margin if they play a clean game and minimize their turnovers. Should be a good one.

 

Glad someone agrees with me.

Ryle 42-14. I can't see this game being close at all. No disrespect to NCC I just think Ryle is very good.

The Breds have a chance to beat Ryle , there is always a chance.

Although my heart is with NCC, my head says Ryle wins this one. Just too good of a a running game for the Breds to handle, I'm afraid.

I think Elliot runs roughshod on the NCC defense. This might be his bust out game where he runs for over 250 and scores 4+ TD's.

 

NCC just doesnt have the depth anymore to compete with the 6A schools.

 

Ryle 36

NCC 22

This is our nkysports.com game of the week. Go to our webcasts link to watch this one live or on demand replay.

 

As for the game, I think Ryle might be a little too much for the Breds with Elliott, Hempel, and Co.

 

Elliott absolutely abused the Newcath defense last year and I'd expect more of the same this year. Ryle simply has too much size, speed, and depth. I think it will be closer than some are predicting, but in the end, Ryle will win by a comfortable margin.

 

I will say this...When Elliott meets Kelly or Cain up the middle, everyone in the stadium will know it.

 

Ryle- 35

Newcath- 17

I think Elliot runs roughshod on the NCC defense. This might be his bust out game where he runs for over 250 and scores 4+ TD's.

 

NCC just doesnt have the depth anymore to compete with the 6A schools.

 

Ryle 36

NCC 22

 

You mean like he did against Cov Cath?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.