Did SK Drop Their Football Program?

Clyde

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is important to remember that Ohio schools only schedule KY schools when they are sure they are going to beat them. Middletown is good, real good, and much too good for 99% of the teams in KY.

On the plus side, the loss to the Middies doesn't matter and it can only make Simon better.

On a side note, Ryle certainly looks like the NKY team to beat in 6A. If they can pull their passing game together they will be dangerous.

I think it is important to remember that Ohio schools only schedule KY schools when they are sure they are going to beat them. Middletown is good, real good, and much too good for 99% of the teams in KY.

On the plus side, the loss to the Middies doesn't matter and it can only make Simon better.

On a side note, Ryle certainly looks like the NKY team to beat in 6A. If they can pull their passing game together they will be dangerous.

I think SK is still a top 3 or 4 team in NKY.

My post was tongue-in-cheek since we're missing the SK cheerleader on here.

I would imagine working with Nick Repka and personally seeing that Mr Chad has a TENS unit for his groin. Our buddy has been quiet, I would assume that he will be back in full force with a big victory over Dixie. If they happen to not get a "W"; I am certain he will do DARK.

If the SK program was not dropped when Bird Bath played, it never will be dropped. My guess is SK #1 fan is waiting for the result of Friday's game to see if he can be seen in public again or not. Easier to hop on the winning wagon.

I just spit out my drink. Instant classic and so TRUE :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tell me...how does losing 34-0 make Simon Kenton better? What did they "learn" from that experience that is going to help them down the road, exactly?

Did they get faster? Stronger? Did the QB's confidence increase while leading his team to 0 points over 4 quarters??

Sorry, this has become my crusade. It's time to stop thinking like it's 1978. That loss did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for Simon Kenton other than to emotionally and physically beat them into the ground. :isurrender:

-CardinalsFan