Simon Kenton/Middletown Updates

mcpapa

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am rather excited to see what ukfan's opinion of this game is. I really feel bad for other Pioneer fans because I now have a reason to cheer against SK and most of the SK fans are great.

Believe me I'm an SK fan and I know how you feel, getting to hear his excuses and have to eat crow are the only thing I have left to look forward to after todays performance.

As much as many of us may be enjoying ukfan getting his comeuppance, I think all of us would much rather have seen SK win this game. I think the bottom line here from the posts is the factor that people overlook all the time in football - the offensive line is where games are won. Talk all you want about Miles and Chad but SK's o-line last year was very good and they are all gone. Hopefully this new group will get better with experience than what it sounds like they did today.

As much as many of us may be enjoying ukfan getting his comeuppance, I think all of us would much rather have seen SK win this game. I think the bottom line here from the posts is the factor that people overlook all the time in football - the offensive line is where games are won. Talk all you want about Miles and Chad but SK's line o-line last year was very good and they are all gone. Hopefully this new group will get better with experience than what it sounds like they did today.

Just glad they have a few more games before district play starts, this young bunch is going to need the reps.

SK ia a 6A school and is not ready to compete with teams that have a lot of speed.

The loss of Simpson clearly hurt, and of course SK will make the playoffs in Kentucky, but I don't think they will go as far as people think. I feel sorry for those broadcasters. They were trying to say a few of the SK players had big games, but c'mon the Pioneers got a comeuppance. High hopes for the folks in Independence are going to be sqaushed.

UK#1fan are we going to hear from you?

I think the SK/Dixie game may be closer than you think.

I think a UK Fan posting will state that he was totally wrong about Middies and that they are the next coming! The end of the post will be the Neers are still 3 TD better than Ryle. I guess he needs to address speed up front. I am sure most would have liked to see SK do well; but this poster deserves a few plates...

I think a UK Fan posting will state that he was totally wrong about Middies and that they are the next coming! The end of the post will be the Neers are still 3 TD better than Ryle. I guess he needs to address speed up front. I am sure most would have liked to see SK do well; but this poster deserves a few plates...

First Lawrence was never 100% he pulled his groin muscle a few days ago. Second pretty sure I said only 2 teams would beat SK Middletown and Henry Clay in the SK 2010 thread. No team in NKY will beat SK.

First Lawrence was never 100% he pulled his groin muscle a few days ago. Second pretty sure I said only 2 teams would beat SK Middletown and Henry Clay in the SK 2010 thread. No team in NKY will beat SK.

So in your opinion, SK is a good, but not great football team?

Come on are you kiddn me! You sound as bad as those annoucers on the radio saying that even the best team in NKY comes over to Ohio and gets beat! Have they forgoten already what happened on National TV. After what I saw from Ryle last night SK needs to strap it in cause those boys bring the wood and last time I checked there was no Mr Simpson at SK anymore to carry the load. JMO!!!!!

Edited by Ram
Rule 13