Simon Kenton/Middletown Updates

mcpapa

This is not surprising at all. Middletown is a program on the rise in SW Ohio. Simon Kenton was so much slower and so much less athletic than Middletown the game was never in question.

Best of luck to SK the rest of the way. They have a nice little team and will do some good things in district.

-CardinalsFan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohio football is just much better than Kentucky year in and year out.

I dont get it why does everyone start making excuses as soon as they lose to an Ohio team. Is that St X said last year when they got beat in Ft Thomas????????

SK's O-Line played fine Middletown's DBs where just to fast!

Come on the score was 35-0 the kids may be good kids but they got rolled today. Get to it they are just not that good this year. OVER RATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A loss is one thing, but not being able to score a single point with a (very good) qb like Lawrence, quite frankly is mind boggling.

Lawrence didn't have alot of time to throw and when he did he missed some open men down field. Ugly game for SK all around including lots of dumb penalties. They didn't look prepared for this game at all.

Lawrence didn't have alot of time to throw and when he did he missed some open men down field. Ugly game for SK all around including lots of dumb penalties. They didn't look prepared for this game at all.
Yeah I'm not insinuating it was Lawrence's fault, he's a proven qb. I caught part of it on the radio and the announcers indicated the offensive line is going to be work in progress this year.

I dont get it why does everyone start making excuses as soon as they lose to an Ohio team. Is that St X said last year when they got beat in Ft Thomas????????

Trust me ABC2 I don't make excuses. Ohio football is better. That is my statement. Highlands beat Cincy St. X last year, and how many games do you think the Bombers won in the playoffs? Look it up- you may be suprised. St. X had a disappointing year in 2009. Ask Coach Specht.

I am confused UKfan#1 did you pick SK to beat the Middies or not. :confused:Seems like you are flip floppoing.

I picked SK to win but I also said only the Middies and Henry Clay have a shot of beating them SK will sweep district again and win the rest of there games this year.