Meade's Loss To Manual May Be Unfair

Blitz

Rumor has it that several in Meade Co. may consider the loss to Manual unfair due to Manual being a Magnet school allowing for the draw of students from a large metropolitan area of a 300,00 or so polation. There is some rumor that they may be contemplating protesting the results to the KHSAA as an inequaltable situation or one in which it should be considered by the KHSAA as grounds for a proposal to level the playing field. I have heard that their beef is that students from all over the Jefferson Co. area can apply to attend Manaul and go through a screening process for acceptance to Manual, and that these students are often outside of the general area considered to be in the immediate or normal Manual district. I have heaerd that Meade may think that some of these students and their families may have used the guise of a strong academic reputation at Manual as a reason for choosing to attend Manual, but that athletics may have been some of the source of their motivation to choose Manual. Rumor has it that the Meade Co. people may be upset because Manual has done some posible marketing or at least some messaging in some way to spread word into the surrounding area promoting the strength of many of the offerings at Manual while puttimg some emphasis on perceived advantages of attending Manual by choice. The impressions seem to be that the Meade Co. folks feel that having to compete against an instution such as Manual and their open enrollment/promotional options seems to lessen the likelihood that the students at Meade Co., who work so hard to be the best, feel slighted and feel that their "self-esteem" may be permantly harmed should they not be put into a situation where they win a state trophy, thus popssibly damaging their children's future confidence and opportunities to be tomorrow's leaders of a competitive/corporate world geared to success for all. Not sure what their next contemplated possible proposal to the KHSAA may entail at the next generall assembly of the KHSAA, but inquiring minds want to know what their AD and Superintendent may possibly propose to make things an equitable and level field for the youth of Meade Co. to win a title?

Rumor has it that several in Meade Co. may consider the loss to Manual unfair due to Manual being a Magnet school allowing for the draw of students from a large metropolitan area of a 300,00 or so polation. There is some rumor that they may be contemplating protesting the results to the KHSAA as an inequaltable situation or one in which it should be considered by the KHSAA as grounds for a proposal to level the playing field. I have heard that their beef is that students from all over the Jefferson Co. area can apply to attend Manaul and go through a screening process for acceptance to Manual, and that these students are often outside of the general area considered to be in the immediate or normal Manual district. I have heaerd that Meade may think that some of these students and their families may have used the guise of a strong academic reputation at Manual as a reason for choosing to attend Manual, but that athletics may have been some of the source of their motivation to choose Manual. Rumor has it that the Meade Co. people may be upset because Manual has done some posible marketing or at least some messaging in some way to spread word into the surrounding area promoting the strength of many of the offerings at Manual while puttimg some emphasis on perceived advantages of attending Manual by choice. The impressions seem to be that the Meade Co. folks feel that having to compete against an instution such as Manual and their open enrollment/promotional options seems to lessen the likelihood that the students at Meade Co., who work so hard to be the best, feel slighted and feel that their "self-esteem" may be permantly harmed should they not be put into a situation where they win a state trophy, thus popssibly damaging their children's future confidence and opportunities to be tomorrow's leaders of a competitive/corporate world geared to success for all. Not sure what their next contemplated possible proposal to the KHSAA may entail at the next generall assembly of the KHSAA, but inquiring minds want to know what their AD and Superintendent may possibly propose to make things an equitable and level field for the youth of Meade Co. to win a title?
:lol: Very funny. I especially liked the part about people attending Manual for athletic reason, that was a real side splitter.

This is a joke. I was in the press box last night and their is alot of respect between both these teams. The Manual Seniors went over to console the Meade Seniors after the game, and Manual took a knee instead of running up the score last night out of respect of the tough play of the Meade Co. team. This is a public Verses Private joke.

This is a joke. I was in the press box last night and their is alot of respect between both these teams. The Manual Seniors went over to console the Meade Seniors after the game, and Manual took a knee instead of running up the score last night out of respect of the tough play of the Meade Co. team. This is a public Verses Private joke.

That's what I thought when I first read it.

And a good joke, I might add.

:lol: Very funny. I especially liked the part about people attending Manual for athletic reason, that was a real side splitter.

Hey Rowdy - you act as though Manual is not a contender this year for athletic trophies - tell that to the soccer team and the football team. And make sure the rest of us are aware of Manual's lack of athletic prowess - it sure does not seem that way to us !!!

BTW I may be wrong, but I don't think Blitz represents Meade Co and that his post is satire, that is dangerously flirting with rule 6- No putting incorrect or false information on the site.

And rule 4. NO SCHOOL SPECIFIC RECRIUTING COMMENTS AND OR ALLEGATIONS.