Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dodson

Featured Replies

Cal just posted on Facebook that Dodson will not play this season...

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cal just posted on Facebook that Dodson will not play this season...

 

 

I'm just so very happy to see that a UC fan is a Facebook friend with UK's basketball coach. :p

Well at least we know the end of the story now for sure, it has seemed all off-season he was here, then he was not, then he was here, then he wasn't.

 

Good Luck to him.

  • Author
I'm just so very happy to see that a UC fan is a Facebook friend with UK's basketball coach. :p

 

I'm not... :D

It seems that from what Calipari said, Dodson is academically eligible for the upcoming season. With that being the case, are we all for sure that he won't be re-joining the team at some point during the 2010-2011 season? Could this possibly be a move by Calipari to provide a kick in the pants to Dodson, in order to get him to straighten up quickly and maybe get back on the team this year?

Perhaps trying to save a scholly?

It seems that from what Calipari said, Dodson is academically eligible for the upcoming season. With that being the case, are we all for sure that he won't be re-joining the team at some point during the 2010-2011 season? Could this possibly be a move by Calipari to provide a kick in the pants to Dodson, in order to get him to straighten up quickly and maybe get back on the team this year?

 

 

Ch 27 sports reporting that coach stated that he could practice with the team this coming season, but not play.

This is no surprise...realistically, he shouldn't have even been playing last year considering some of his off the court issues.

This is no surprise...realistically, he shouldn't have even been playing last year considering some of his off the court issues.

 

I never heard anything concrete on his off the court issues...would you elaborate?

Dodson was very inconsistent last year, and his loss will hurt us with depth--an area where I feel we were already going to be weak. Hope these freshmen really can 1) Play & 2) Stay out of foul trouble.

As far as Dodson it's time to cut our ties with him and move on! There is alot of stuff floating around and all of it isn't true but if a 60% of it is true he needs to go.

I wish him the best. Dodson has got to get it together.

As far as Dodson it's time to cut our ties with him and move on! There is alot of stuff floating around and all of it isn't true but if a 60% of it is true he needs to go.

 

What stuff? Other than I thought he would be academically ineligible, I haven't heard anything that anyone can validate. I'm very curious to know what it all is.

  • Author
What stuff? Other than I thought he would be academically ineligible, I haven't heard anything that anyone can validate. I'm very curious to know what it all is.

 

He parties A LOT too much...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.