Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dodson

Featured Replies

He parties A LOT too much...

 

Just a question, but when was the last time you posted and didn't use "..." at the end? :D

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Just a question, but when was the last time you posted and didn't use "..." at the end? :D

 

Never... :D

When did Facebook become the official news source for UK athletics? I'd have an issue if my son's coach announced he wasn't playing through Facebook instead of through the university PR department

When did Facebook become the official news source for UK athletics? I'd have an issue if my son's coach announced he wasn't playing through Facebook instead of through the university PR department

 

Coach Cal's facebook isn't run by just Coach Cal, his staff is also involved, and as was previously mentioned, the media was aware of the situation, and lastly in all sincerity, it's not Coach Cal's job to baby his players or their parents, ESPECIALLY their parents.

Just a question, but when was the last time you posted and didn't use "..." at the end? :D

 

He must do it ALOT then...to be tossed when he is eligible and as far as I can tell never been in trouble with the law or anything. Hope he straightens up and gets his degree.

He must do it ALOT then...to be tossed when he is eligible and as far as I can tell never been in trouble with the law or anything. Hope he straightens up and gets his degree.

Maybe Dodson can transfer and play football for Ole Miss this year. I hear they are taking all comers. He can major in parks and recreation, or whatever it is that the kid from Oregon will be studying this fall. Go Rebels! :ylsuper:

Maybe Dodson can transfer and play football for Ole Miss this year. I hear they are taking all comers. He can major in parks and recreation, or whatever it is that the kid from Oregon will be studying this fall. Go Rebels! :ylsuper:

 

If I was Ole Miss I would have taken Massoli too.

Dodson was my least favorite player last year. I absolutely despised how he played the game. I don't care what type of numbers he put up. Good riddance.

Dodson had a few good moments on the court last year but I wasn't impressed with his overall game. He was a streaky shooter at best (and shooting the trey was suppose to be his strong point) and not the best defensive player in the world. He seemed weak with the basketball to me. I think the team will be a okay without him.

Hopefully he can get his act together and straighten up. I wish him the best of luck in that regard.

Dodson was listed on the attendance sheet in my class today. He didn't show up. Knight, Hood, and Jorts were there though.

Dodson was listed on the attendance sheet in my class today. He didn't show up. Knight, Hood, and Jorts were there though.

Did the professor call out his name like Ben Stein in Ferris Bueller's Day Off?

:lol: Of course right as I type that he walks in. Anyways the update is that Darnell is taking classes at UK.

Dodson was listed on the attendance sheet in my class today. He didn't show up. Knight, Hood, and Jorts were there though.

 

FAM252? That one always seems to be athlete loaded.

FAM252? That one always seems to be athlete loaded.

 

SOC 235.

Why is Jorts in the same class as freshmen?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.