Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dodson

Featured Replies

Why is Jorts in the same class as freshmen?

 

It's college. There is always a wide range of students in nearly every class.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's college. There is always a wide range of students in nearly every class.

 

Especially since he wasn't at UK as a freshman.

Just wondering, when I was in college I don't remember being a Senior and in class with Freshman. I am glad they are all going to class!

Just wondering, when I was in college I don't remember being a Senior and in class with Freshman. I am glad they are all going to class!

 

Don't get too excited. Everyone goes on the first day. Especially athletes. They have advisors come to make sure they're all in class for the first few weeks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.