Jon Voights Letter To Obama

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference is we are not paying to hear them...

My fault.

My faulty memory tells me that anytime Danny Glover, Sean Penn, or George Clooney is quoted about politics that we as a bunch cry out "why do we care what celebrities think?' "

I'll write that part about "paying" down.

My fault.

My faulty memory tells me that anytime Danny Glover, Sean Penn, or George Clooney is quoted about politics that we as a bunch cry out "why do we care what celebrities think?' "

I'll write that part about "paying" down.

Agreed, I could care less what any of these entertainers think.

I need some help.

I thought we didn't like celebrities who share their political beliefs???

Did that change?

As a general rule I tend to agree with you.

The Dixie Chicks, Ted Danson, Sean Penn, Alec Baldwin, Danny Glover, George Clooney, Alec Baldwin, blahdy, blahdy, blah...

I genuinely have no problem if these folks choose to cash in their celebrity capital to stand up for the cause of their choice... just as I hope they have no problem if I choose to no longer support their artistic offerings by buying CDs, DVDs, tickets, etc. when they traipse off to pal around with tin horn crackpot dictators, or promote agenda I genuinely believe are harmful to our nation. It's what free speach is all about.

As for Jon Voight... I happen to agree with much of his viewpoint, so I can and will support him.