Jon Voights Letter To Obama

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As bad a president as Obama is I never thought he would side with criminals and illegals against the will of the citizens of this country by his refusal to act on border control or side with terrorist that want to destroy Israel..

Article IV Section 4 - The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion;

It is the Federal Government's job to protect the borders of the United States, not each individual state.

As bad a president as Obama is I never thought he would side with criminals and illegals against the will of the citizens of this country by his refusal to act on border control or side with terrorist that want to destroy Israel..

You do realize that this is in no way related to the actual facts. Please check the number of people and amount of money put toward securing our border now as compared to when the republicans were in control. I think you will see that Obama is much more committed than Bush was. Also there is now less crime taking place along the bborder than when the repbublicans were in charge.

But don't let those facts get in your way of a good talking point.

You do realize that this is in no way related to the actual facts. Please check the number of people and amount of money put toward securing our border now as compared to when the republicans were in control. I think you will see that Obama is much more committed than Bush was. Also there is now less crime taking place along the bborder than when the repbublicans were in charge.

The spending part I believe without question, as Obama's answer to all issues seems to be throw as much money as possible at the problem. As to the less crime aspect, I assume you have data to back that up?

You would think if he had 27 district championships he'd have more than 2 state titles, if his teams were any good, no? :lol:

I've always thought 2 was a little too few for the way they portrayed the school and program in the movie. :lol: :thumb:

I'm going to need to see some facts to back that claim up. And by facts I don't mean some lefty liberal blog or newspaper.

Where is the 1200 troops nObama promised over a month ago?