Jon Voights Letter To Obama

Did you read the comments below the blog... They pretty well set her straight... LOL
:lol:

If this one is accurate, I'd like to hear what ace thinks about it:

Ann, all statistics for violent crimes are up in AZ in 2008-09 but so is the population, therefore the percentages are down. Az has had over 400 murders each year for the past 5 years which they never had 400 in their history before 2005.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it seems that there are entertainment figures who should be allowed to voice their opinions, and those that shouldn't, eh?

From my perspective, good for him for exercising his right to an opinion and his right to give voice to it. I don't much agree with him, but good for him for making a stand. More people should follow his lead....on both sides of the issue.

Well, it seems that there are entertainment figures who should be allowed to voice their opinions, and those that shouldn't, eh?

From my perspective, good for him for exercising his right to an opinion and his right to give voice to it. I don't much agree with him, but good for him for making a stand. More people should follow his lead....on both sides of the issue.

Think whatever you like, it's just refreshing to see the tables turned for a change. :D

I don't take your remarks personally... I'd be pretty bummed too if I'd voted for Obama... heck, I'm bummed and I didn't vote for him... I can understand why you feel so glum. :cry:

:clap::clap::clap::lol:

I haven't posted much lately, but I just had to post some hand claps N such for this one.

Wow... I'm flattered to be identified as a representative of the Right... although, I'm not sure where the "self-righteous" part comes in... there are lots of folks who think my worldview is correct... it ain't just me... :lol:

I don't take your remarks personally... I'd be pretty bummed too if I'd voted for Obama... heck, I'm bummed and I didn't vote for him... I can understand why you feel so glum. :cry:

Who said I was glum? I'm happy as a clam. I was happy during the Nixon, Reagan and Bush years too. I'm not at all bummed about my vote for President Obama. In fact, I'm very happy with him. Has he been perfect? Of course not, but he has been very, very good. My guess is that when the history is written fifty years from now his first 17 months will be ranked among the great ones. You may not like what he has done, but he has accomplished a lot.

To me, this is different than announcing your displeasure at a concert or while you're giving an award during an award show. I think this is the right way to do it. It doesn't REALLY bother me when someone comes up on stage and makes a political comment, I just didn't pay to listen to their political views. I usually say, "Okay, now play a song."

I'd much rather the Dixie Chicks, Pearl Jam...etc take this route but to each his/her own.