Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adidas May Classic

Featured Replies

SYF wins the 17 gold and Indy Elite does the same in 16s...

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KY Select lost to Team Jordan this morning.

Any word on how Kentucky Elite 15U and Kentucky Select did in the Silver tourney today? I saw on the schedule where they won their first round games and advanced. Both were in opposite brackets.

 

KY Elite lost to Columbus Predators by 3. Sluggish start, but got it down to 8 at half. But, then got down 19 with about eight minutes left before a furious comeback got them within 1 with 17 seconds left, but a three at the buzzer to send it to OT missed. They went 2-2 for the weekend, beating Indiana Dawgz by about 30 and losing to All-Ohio Red by 11 (final score deceiving as they had it down to 4 with a three in the air to cut it to 1 with a minute and a half left, then All Ohio made FT's down the stretch). They then beat Dominic James from IN in the first round of the Silver bracket.

KY Select lost to Team Jordan this morning.

 

KY Select ending up going 2-2, and had a nice win against Team Toledo who went on to the Final Four of the Gold Bracket. Also had a nice win against U15 Shining Star team. Lost this afternoon to Team Jordan who went on to win the Silver Bracket Championship. Their other loss was to the SYF Players who won the U15 Bronze Bracket Championship. Next up: U15 KY State Championship in Lexington next weekend.

Brandon Hatton had a very good weekend for Kentucky Select. He was scoring almost at will. He scored 30 plus vs Team Toledo, 30 plus vs team SYF, and 38 vs Team Jordan. He shot the ball very well and no one could stop him from getting to the basket. I believe he was one of the better players that I saw in the 15u division even though he is 14u. Congrats to the entire Kentucky Select team they competed very well.

I believe Guyn is technically ineligible to play in AAU tournaments with this age group because of his age.

Brandon Hatton had a very good weekend for Kentucky Select. He was scoring almost at will. He scored 30 plus vs Team Toledo, 30 plus vs team SYF, and 38 vs Team Jordan. He shot the ball very well and no one could stop him from getting to the basket. I believe he was one of the better players that I saw in the 15u division even though he is 14u. Congrats to the entire Kentucky Select team they competed very well.
I was at every game of the Select and Brandon played great but scored only about 15 to 18 points a game.

Just maybe he's a team player.

All that I can tell you is ask to see the score keepers book. The only game he had under 30 points was vs the Shining Stars team and he had about 15 and only played about half of the game.

All that I can tell you is ask to see the score keepers book. The only game he had under 30 points was vs the Shining Stars team and he had about 15 and only played about half of the game.
Alright, since nobody else will say it, I hope you weren't the one keeping the book.

Good one Spindoc.... if he was scoring 30 + in all of the games against 15U competition at the Addidas prep tourney I'd say he will be getting some Div 1 looks soon. : )

Alright, since nobody else will say it, I hope you weren't the one keeping the book.

If I remember correctly, the AMC supplies the score keeper and clock person. For the price you pay to get in it should include it. Heck, the KBA supplies them for the State AAU.

If I remember correctly, the AMC supplies the score keeper and clock person. For the price you pay to get in it should include it. Heck, the KBA supplies them for the State AAU.

 

I think they did at some of the gyms. At the gym I was at all day Saturday, it was the responsibility of the team's involved to get a parent to do it. Sunday, it was kept by someone with the AMC.

 

As far as how many points, I saw them play once and although I didn't have my calculator he scored a bunch. Whether it was 30+, I have no idea but the other team played particular attention to him and he still scored a lot. I am not sure what kind of looks he will be getting before he's done, but I would think he will save his parents some money come college decision. Whether that will be in the SEC or NAIA, who knows at this point.

There is no question about that Rainman, Hatton can play and is going to get better. He could lead the state in scoring by the time he is a Senior.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.