Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NBA Playoffs (2nd Round)

Featured Replies

I think the Suns can win 1 maybe 2 games but it won't go more than 6.

  • Replies 457
  • Views 43.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

You figure if the Lakers follow the pattern, they win Game 1 easily, Game 2 is closer, but they win.

 

Game 3 is the Suns winning by 10 or more, Game 4 becomes the key game in the series.

 

I heard a stat about Orlando today on the Herd, they are 27-3 in their last 30 games. They are playing unbelievable right now and will be well rested to finish off whomever survives the Celtics/Cavs series.

You figure if the Lakers follow the pattern, they win Game 1 easily, Game 2 is closer, but they win.

 

Game 3 is the Suns winning by 10 or more, Game 4 becomes the key game in the series.

 

I heard a stat about Orlando today on the Herd, they are 27-3 in their last 30 games. They are playing unbelievable right now and will be well rested to finish off whomever survives the Celtics/Cavs series.

 

To add to that stat from Around the Horn, 18 of those wins are against playoff teams.

Good for Orlando. I'll be prepared to give them their respect when they win it all. Those 18 wins against playoff teams mean nothing to me considering they just swept two playoff series against one mediocre playoff team and another playoff team that laid down after game 1. We have known all year that they were at worst the 3rd best team in the NBA. I am looking forward to watching them play a real team with real consequences on the line. As of now they are where they should be and they have been impressive getting there. Good for them.

Good for Orlando. I'll be prepared to give them their respect when they win it all. Those 18 wins against playoff teams mean nothing to me considering they just swept two playoff series against one mediocre playoff team and another playoff team that laid down after game 1. We have known all year that they were at worst the 3rd best team in the NBA. I am looking forward to watching them play a real team with real consequences on the line. As of now they are where they should be and they have been impressive getting there. Good for them.

 

I think every team gets tested during the playoffs at some point. We don't really know how the Magic will react when a team is capable of getting a lead on them and making them work. Atlanta and Charlotte could not challenge them, in the end the Magic could always outscore them. With Boston or Cleveland, they are going to be playing a team that can beat them and beat them handily if they don't come out and play well. Are we sure that Vince Carter has changed from his old ways, and will he be able to take it to LeBron James or the players Boston can throw at him? Will Jameer Nelson revert back to his regular season form at some point?

 

We don't know much about the Magic yet. They haven't had to make a single adjustment so far in the playoffs, and that's were champions are made. They can be the favorites in the East, but they still have to play the games.

Yes.

 

Right now......and I hate to say this.....but it looks like he already left. I hope they can get it together. Quick!!!!

If the Cavs lose.......is LeBron gone?

 

Yes.

 

Better question is if they cavs lose, do they make a run at Calipari to try and keep LeBron?

I tell you what, I don't think even the most ardent Lebron/Cavs haters thought they'd be THIS bad.

Cavs have no one outside of Lebron. There is no question that the Celtics are the better "team".

Lebron has been awful tonight.

Ray Allen purist shooter I've had the pleasure to watch in my lifetime.

Lebron has been awful tonight.

Ray Allen purist shooter I've had the pleasure to watch in my lifetime.

Ray is good but I would still take Reggie Miller and Larry Bird.

 

As Larry said in the 3 point shooting contest, "Which of you guys are getting second place?"

  • Author

Lebron 2-11 from the field last I looked and we are in the 4th quarter. That darn elbow acting up again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.