Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bledsoe Signs with Agent

Featured Replies

Good luck to him, can't say I blame him but he would have been a lottery pick in another year IMO.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but with Knight and Lamb coming in I think if Bledsoe would have pulled his name from the draft and returned it would have only cause problems. Bledsoe played extremely well this season having to take on an off ball role he was not used to, but I have a feeling if he would have returned to next years team he may have tried to "be the man" and tried to do too much. He would take minutes from Lamb who is a great shooter and something Cal needs for his DDM. I know it probably sounds crazy, but sometimes more is less and I think if Bledsoe would have returned it would have been one of those situations, although his experience would have been nice to have.

Oh and by the way I wish him all the luck in the draft and hope to see him have a long NBA career.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but with Knight and Lamb coming in I think if Bledsoe would have pulled his name from the draft and returned it would have only cause problems. Bledsoe played extremely well this season having to take on an off ball role he was not used to, but I have a feeling if he would have returned to next years team he may have tried to "be the man" and tried to do too much. He would take minutes from Lamb who is a great shooter and something Cal needs for his DDM. I know it probably sounds crazy, but sometimes more is less and I think if Bledsoe would have returned it would have been one of those situations, although his experience would have been nice to have.

 

Thats funny you bring this up as I was discussing this with a buddy Sunday. I agree 100%

Thats funny you bring this up as I was discussing this with a buddy Sunday. I agree 100%

 

I'm glad someone else can agree. And its not saying anything about Eric as a person or even a player. It just seems like at times last year it was as if he was competing against Wall to try and get some of the same spot light, and with another talented backcourt coming in I could see where he could maybe try to hard to prove that he was that guy and is that guy. There's only one basketball to go around and anytime you have a team with that much NBA talent it is always going to be a problem, especially when some guys feel they belong at a certain point of the pecking order instead of just trying to win ball games.

If the young man and his family are in need of money, go make it. He'll get drafted this year, I'm not sure how high, but he'll get drafted. In the event that he doesn't, I believe you can still make a comfortable living playing ball overseas.

 

I would love to have him back at UK for another season and I believe it would improve his draft stock as well. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do though.

 

Whatever happens, I hope it all works out for the kid.

Well I guess that he's gone for sure now. I thought we would have a chance at him coming back.

 

Oh well, best of luck to him.

Does UK have a guy who can be a backup PG for next year? Knight right now would be the only pg on the team wouldn't he?

Well I guess that he's gone for sure now. I thought we would have a chance at him coming back.

 

Oh well, best of luck to him.

 

UK is denying this.

I feel comfortable with with UK has in the back court for next year. It's the bigs they need help with. I know experience helps, but I think he needs to just stay in the draft.

Does UK have a guy who can be a backup PG for next year? Knight right now would be the only pg on the team wouldn't he?

 

I would guess Lamb and Liggins (since he was brought in at PG).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.