Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bledsoe Signs with Agent

Featured Replies

I would guess Lamb and Liggins (since he was brought in at PG).

 

Ball handling would worry me some, if Knight gets hurt or in foul trouble. We really don't have a true pg for a backup. I don't think we would see Cal use Liggins at all at pg, even though he was brought in as one. I think probably better chance he would have Miller do it some.

 

Next year starter wise we should be in pretty darn good shape. However we really will have no depth next year except as the 3. So we have to hope we avoid injuries and foul trouble.

I'd like for him to come back, but erroneous report or not, I believe he's gone regardless. It would not surprise me if he did sign with an agent. He seems to think he's ready - that's going to be tough to shake.

I would guess Lamb and Liggins (since he was brought in at PG).

 

Cal has said that Liggins is not a PG. I think Miller would be next in line after Knight...

Miller ran point with the 3rd team lat year. I would say Knight with Miller being the second option. May see more of the dribble drive next year if Kanter does not develop like Cousins. If Kanter is the real deal, then get him the ball on the block with kick outs to Lamb, Knight and whoever is playing the 3 spot.

I know it is off topic a bit...but anyone else notice in the mock draft Washington taking both Cousins and Orton...would be interesting to see those two on the same team in the NBA. I know it is only mock draft...but still interesting to see!!!

Lamb stated a long time ago he wants to get some minutes running the point, being that is the position he would more than likely translate best to in the NBA. Similar to Steph Curry who played the two for a few seasons at Davidson before moving to point and now playing the point in the NBA. So even though I am not Calipari, to answer your alls question, Lamb would more than likely run the point if Knight is not doing it. Then as some have said maybe Miller. Cal has tried to turn Miller into a Tyreke Evans type, and stated last year that if Wall or Bledsoe wasn't in the game then Miller is the guy.

I know it is off topic a bit...but anyone else notice in the mock draft Washington taking both Cousins and Orton...would be interesting to see those two on the same team in the NBA. I know it is only mock draft...but still interesting to see!!!

 

That would be neat. I can't see them doing that with Blatche on the the roster though unless they just don't want him. It would be cool for a team to take two of the Cats this year though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.