Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Plot Thickens on Daniel Orton's Situation

Featured Replies

I would say that Mr. Hamilton is quite old enough to know better than that. :irked:

 

Dang! That's one immature man!

  • Replies 95
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would say that Mr. Hamilton is quite old enough to know better than that. :irked:

 

Dang! That's one immature man!

 

Amen! Preach on RM!!! My 15 year old daughter a diehard member of the Big Blue Nation is more mature than that!!!

 

The congregation is with you! :thumb:

Absolutely horrible that a GROWN MAN would say that to an 18/19 year old KID.

 

He may be a legal adult, but Daniel is still just a kid.

Absolutely horrible that a GROWN MAN would say that to an 18/19 year old KID.

 

He may be a legal adult, but Daniel is still just a kid.

 

No he's not.

No he's not.

 

Say what you want, but I don't think something like that should be said to Daniel because of his decision to enter the NBA draft.

Say what you want, but I don't think something like that should be said to Daniel because of his decision to enter the NBA draft.

 

Obviously not, but that has zero to do with the fact that Orton is not a kid. He's an adult.

No he's not.

 

 

IMO, it doesn't matter whether Orton is a kid or an adult. The mere fact that someone would post such things is still reprehensible. Posting it on Orton's facebook page made it personal. It's not as if he were discussing the matter with friends; he took the trouble to post it ON the player's page.

 

And I know he's not the only person to ever do it. People like that are morally and ethically bankrupt, with no manners, and an elevated sense of self though. Of course...that's just my opinion.

IMO, it doesn't matter whether Orton is a kid or an adult. The mere fact that someone would post such things is still reprehensible. Posting it on Orton's facebook page made it personal. It's not as if he were discussing the matter with friends; he took the trouble to post it ON the player's page.

 

And I know he's not the only person to ever do it. People like that are morally and ethically bankrupt, with no manners, and an elevated sense of self though. Of course...that's just my opinion.

 

Oh, I completely agree. I'm just pointing out the often inaccurate assumption that these players are kids. They aren't, they're adults.

 

There is absolutely no excuse for what that loser posted.

An utter and complete lack of taste on the guy's part. He deserves a public flogging for that.

  • Author

Hamilton is 27 years old.

Hamilton is 27 years old.
....who really needs to get a life and probably some anger management therapy.
....who really needs to get a life and probably some anger management therapy.

 

:thumb:

I don't know about you all, but I've never had much success using my escape goat. He always stops to chew on something, and I end up getting caught.

I don't know about you all, but I've never had much success using my escape goat. He always stops to chew on something, and I end up getting caught.

 

 

I so wanted to post something like this. :lol:

I don't know about you all, but I've never had much success using my escape goat. He always stops to chew on something, and I end up getting caught.

 

:laugh: That is priceless. I must use it sometime. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.