April 6, 201016 yr I want to make a motion that Mark Hamilton gets strip of all privileges and banned from the Big Blue Fan Club from here on out! He does not speak for everyone across this state. :taz: I agree ,He is one of those that gives us a bad name , I don't think he was ever in the Big Blue Nation treating these KIDs like that . That is an absolute IDIOT.
April 6, 201016 yr I don't know about you all, but I've never had much success using my escape goat. He always stops to chew on something, and I end up getting caught. :lol:
April 6, 201016 yr 3 points about this topic: 1) the twitter post is inexcusable. 2) I wonder if this Hamilton guy is getting a lot of rude twitter's himself now? 3) The "escape goat" quote is a classic.
April 7, 201016 yr And then to not have made the Final 4. Neither did UConn in 2006. It happens. :idunno:
April 7, 201016 yr Chad Ford says its not out of the question for Orton to go top 10. It probably is not. This is partly why the NBA is in trouble. If you have upside or size a lot of NBA teams will purchase you.
April 7, 201016 yr It probably is not. This is partly why the NBA is in trouble. If you have upside or size a lot of NBA teams will purchase you. Yup. Not really sure when potential talent got more important than proven talent.
April 7, 201016 yr Taking unproven draft picks high that fail are not why the NBA is in trouble. It's because teams like the Wizards give agent zero $100 Million contract.
April 7, 201016 yr Taking unproven draft picks high that fail are not why the NBA is in trouble. It's because teams like the Wizards give agent zero $100 Million contract. So you don't think taking guys like Kwame Brown, Robert Swift, Saer Sene, and Darko Milicic hurt at all?
April 7, 201016 yr So you don't think taking guys like Kwame Brown, Robert Swift, Saer Sene, and Darko Milicic hurt at all? Missed draft picks have happened since the draft started.
April 7, 201016 yr So you don't think taking guys like Kwame Brown, Robert Swift, Saer Sene, and Darko Milicic hurt at all? Not really, $10 Million mistake Vs $100 Million mistake. Some teams can afford to take a risk on a guy like Orton who may turn out to be a stud.
April 7, 201016 yr Missed draft picks have happened since the draft started. Sure they have... But at least some of them were based on something. I'd rather take a guy that has a history of playing well rather than a guy who may someday play well. But that's just me.
April 7, 201016 yr Sure they have... But at least some of them were based on something. I'd rather take a guy that has a history of playing well rather than a guy who may someday play well. But that's just me. But if they both fail, what is the difference? So, you wouldn't have drafted Kobe, Garnett, James, etc, etc?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.