Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Plot Thickens on Daniel Orton's Situation

Featured Replies

This is why he needs to stop posting... all he did was throw a bunch of 87 unleaded on the fire...

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 95
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is why he needs to stop posting... all he did was throw a bunch of 87 unleaded on the fire...

 

The guy sent him a private message on facebook. Daniel posted the private message through Twitter. It wouldn't matter if he posted or not, this guy was going to send him a message.

A long time ago I was told in order to stay out of trouble you need to sit down and keep your mouth shut.

 

Maybe a number of people need to take heed of this, both young and old.:idunno:

Jay Williams just posted on his Twitter account the same message that Daniel Orton received on facebook that Daniel posted on Twitter. Jay said it blew his mind how some fans can treat their players. This story could be on the verge of getting some national exposure.

  • Author
Jay Williams just posted on his Twitter account the same message that Daniel Orton received on facebook that Daniel posted on Twitter. Jay said it blew his mind how some fans can treat their players. This story could be on the verge of getting some national exposure.

 

It was picked up yesterday by Jeff Goodman, Mike DeCourcy, Gary Parrish and Andy Katz. I think it's probably already reached national exposure status.

I bet it is Louisville fans trying to make UK fans look bad.

 

I can't wait till Rockmom sees this post. :sssh::lol:

 

 

If you read the comments on the KSR website, it supposedly was a UofL fan that works for Kwiktv in Louisville. Who really knows though. No matter what team he is a fan of, he has some serious issues.

 

 

:lol:

 

And what the heck is Kwiktv? :confused:

It was picked up yesterday by Jeff Goodman, Mike DeCourcy, Gary Parrish and Andy Katz. I think it's probably already reached national exposure status.

 

Do you think any of them will write an editorial about it? I was shocked to see it on Jay Williams' Twitter account.

I was shocked to see it on Daniel Orton's.

 

:cry:

Anyone who posted that type of garbage to this kids account is one pathetic loser. Don't care who they cheer for or against, .... it is just pathetic.

I was shocked to see it on Daniel Orton's.

 

:cry:

 

Most definitely. I am glad he put it up for the world to see who sent it to him.

Most definitely. I am glad he put it up for the world to see who sent it to him.

 

Definitely... I just pray that people focus on the fact that it's an individual man who is saying this crap and don't just assume it's a fanbase wide opinion.

 

I work so hard to try and let people know that WE AREN'T ALL CRAZY... And then some idiot does something stupid, and we're back to square one.

I haven't seen or read what was actually said or posted.

 

Is there a link where I could read about it without havng to sort through 500 messages?

I haven't seen or read what was actually said or posted.

 

Is there a link where I could read about it without havng to sort through 500 messages?

 

Here is what he posted.

untitled.JPG

I want to make a motion that Mark Hamilton gets strip of all privileges and banned from the Big Blue Fan Club from here on out! He does not speak for everyone across this state. :taz:

I want to make a motion that Mark Hamilton gets strip of all privileges and banned from the Big Blue Fan Club from here on out! He does not speak for everyone across this state. :taz:

 

I second that motion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.