Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal: Stuff surrounding the program will not go on next year...

Featured Replies

A lot of stuff went on this year, that won't go on next year. ... Stuff surrounding the program... it will not go on next year. This is not a CYO team.

 

I wonder what type of stuff exactly Calipari is talking about...

  • Replies 77
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A lot of stuff went on this year, that won't go on next year. ... Stuff surrounding the program... it will not go on next year. This is not a CYO team.

 

I wonder what type of stuff exactly Calipari is talking about...

 

Catholic Youth Organization? :confused:

I wasn't really sure what Calipari meant when I watched that speech either. I guess he was talking to some of the immaturity or something?

  • Author

From CatsPause:

 

In Hawaii it means "cover your okole." Okole is the Hawaiian word for butt.

He is the head coach, seems like he could hae stopped it at any point. So is he saying winning was more important than having control?

Probably talking about a lot of the mouthing and dancing, etc.

  • Author

I wonder if it has more to do with some of the childish (or immature, as he put it in the speech) behavior that some of the players and their parents had. The situation with Orton leaving the bench, a comment he made about the only important color being green (and I expected him to say blue too, but he didn't), and other immature situations that went on behind closed doors.

As long as Kentucky wins and he brings in the talent, nothing else matters.

I dont think it had anything to do with the players.

I am guessing it is parents.

Case in point Larry Orton.

Could he be referring to Dodson as well? I have heard from people who 'claim to be in the know' that Dodson was given several chances to shape up and quit partying so hard.

Could he be referring to Dodson as well? I have heard from people who 'claim to be in the know' that Dodson was given several chances to shape up and quit partying so hard.

 

I've heard the same.

CYO?

 

Urban areas used to (and maybe still do) have CYO leagues which are essentially youth leagues.

Dicky V seems to think UK has a loaded class coming in.

He also thought Kentucky would win it all

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.