Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal: Stuff surrounding the program will not go on next year...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 77
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To all the posters saying the dancing and stuff won't happen next year. I think your off base on that. I always thought Cal embraced thinigs like that, long as the team was having fun and winning games.

I've heard the same.

 

Also heard Harrelson might have something to do with Dodson leaving. Take it FWIW.

 

Did Rajon date Sparks girlfriend part two happen?

Are you being serious? Why does it matter in the least what kind of language they use?

 

Well I would prefer my 12 year old son not thinking it is acceptable to yell out the word that Orton did.

 

Or any other kids that are younger than that.

Well I would prefer my 12 year old son not thinking it is acceptable to yell out the word that Orton did.

 

Or any other kids that are younger than that.

 

:lol: It's a word, nothing more, nothing less.

Well I would prefer my 12 year old son not thinking it is acceptable to yell out the word that Orton did.

 

Or any other kids that are younger than that.

 

He'd better not watch any sort of sports programming then period, if seeing a player say it would cause him to say it.

:lol: It's a word, nothing more, nothing less.

 

So, it should be easy for the UK players to stop saying it. THanks for making my point.

I don't think Cal was talking about cussing. I'd imagine what he says in the locker room is much worse.

:lol: It's a word, nothing more, nothing less.

 

He'd better not watch any sort of sports programming then period, if seeing a player say it would cause him to say it.

 

We talk about the stupidity of people who think cursing is an acceptable way to comment.

So, it should be easy for the UK players to stop saying it. THanks for making my point.

 

:confused: Or it could be just as easy for them to say it more. :idunno:

I don't think Cal was talking about cussing. I'd imagine what he says in the locker room is much worse.

 

:thumb: No doubt about it.

 

 

We talk about the stupidity of people who think cursing is an acceptable way to comment.

 

Then he should have no problem hearing somebody say a foul word. :thumb:

So, it should be easy for the UK players to stop saying it. THanks for making my point.

 

I think Cal is gonna put in a policy, "No Cussing". That is childish if you ask me. Better not let your son watch Bob Huggins then..

Nah, winning's not important to any program. :idunno:

 

Was that a quote from Matt Doherty??? :D

Was that a quote from Matt Doherty??? :D

 

Actually, I believe it may have been.

We talk about the stupidity of people who think cursing is an acceptable way to comment.

 

:lol:

 

You absolutely crack me up. Why is cursing, if they're just words (which they are), unacceptable? Either way it's not like we're talking about little kids here either. They're adults, they can say and do pretty much whatever they like.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.