Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal: Stuff surrounding the program will not go on next year...

Featured Replies

He also thought Kentucky would win it all

 

Apparently he spoke with Cal and Scott Padgett in Indy tonight, maybe one of them let him in the "know."

  • Replies 77
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As long as Kentucky wins and he brings in the talent, nothing else matters.

 

Those Machiavellian Kentucky fans...

He also thought Kentucky would win it all

 

Jay Bilas had Cornell beating KY. Nobody's perfect.

As long as Kentucky wins and he brings in the talent, nothing else matters.

 

Nah, winning's not important to any program. :idunno:

He is the head coach, seems like he could hae stopped it at any point. So is he saying winning was more important than having control?

 

I'm not sure if you can have one without the other. Look at 02 and 06 UK basketball teams.

Could he be referring to Dodson as well? I have heard from people who 'claim to be in the know' that Dodson was given several chances to shape up and quit partying so hard.

 

I've heard the same.

 

Also heard Harrelson might have something to do with Dodson leaving. Take it FWIW.

I've heard the same.

 

Also heard Harrelson might have something to do with Dodson leaving. Take it FWIW.

 

:confused:

:confused:

 

Again take it FWIW, but Harrelson put some really embarassing things out there about Dodson. That's all I'm going to say.

And as I said in response to that statement in the other thread:

 

If Harrelson has done things to embarass Dodson in the public eye of UK fans, I'm not sure UK fans know about it or what it is, so it probably didn't work.

 

I don't see that as having anything to do with it, honestly... But I've been wrong 4 times already today... So I could be going for the record.

And as I said in response to that statement in the other thread:

 

If Harrelson has done things to embarass Dodson in the public eye of UK fans, I'm not sure UK fans know about it or what it is, so it probably didn't work.

 

I don't see that as having anything to do with it, honestly... But I've been wrong 4 times already today... So I could be going for the record.

 

As I said in the other thread, it was more in the eyes of his peers and UK students.

 

I can tell you for sure though that academics are one of the reasons.

 

And, let's just say Darnell's "extra curricular activities" could get him kicked off the team by the NCAA...not Coach Cal.

As I said in the other thread, it was more in the eyes of his peers and UK students.

 

I can tell you for sure though that academics are one of the reasons.

 

And, let's just say Darnell's "extra curricular activities" could get him kicked off the team by the NCAA...not Coach Cal.

 

I've heard about the academics and what he does outside the classroom and basketball. The whole Harrelson thing is news to me though.

I've heard about the academics and what he does outside the classroom and basketball. The whole Harrelson thing is news to me though.

 

Hence Cal saying that some of the stuff surrounding the program this year will not go on next year.

 

It was something that was kept very low. .

I've heard the same.

 

Also heard Harrelson might have something to do with Dodson leaving. Take it FWIW.

 

And you know this because....

And you know this because....

 

Check your inbox.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.