Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 2010

Featured Replies

What does Ryle need to do to improve in 2010? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Improve overall team speed. Use the run to set up the pass. They have some experienced players coming back and hopefully some of the last years frosh, can step up and provide more athletes on the field.

I heard today that Ryle will open the season against Cov. Cath at Nippert Stadium.

I heard today that Ryle will open the season against Cov. Cath at Nippert Stadium.

 

Haven't heard yet but I believe they opened up at Ryle last year. I know the played CCH very early on.

What do they have coming back on the offensive and defensive line?

 

What about WR and TE who steps up there?

What do they have coming back on the offensive and defensive line?

 

What about WR and TE who steps up there?

 

Not 100% sure but I believe the only person they lose from their o-line is tight end Tate Nichols. Other than him, I believe everyone is back, led by 6'5 Todd Vollet.

 

Skill wise, the Raiders will be loaded on both sides of the ball at WR, LB, and DB with Caleb Lonkard, Conor Hempel, Deion Mullins, Travis Elliott, Zach Senvisky, Taylor Thibodeaux, Kohry Thibodeaux, and Court Mace.

 

I said it at the end of last season and I'll say it again...don't be surprised if Ryle is the team that ends Highlands current winning streak against Nky opponents.

 

I'll be covering a few of Ryle's games with nkysports and I can't wait to see the Raiders.

I heard today that Ryle will open the season against Cov. Cath at Nippert Stadium.

 

Yep...Friday, August 20th.

Not 100% sure but I believe the only person they lose from their o-line is tight end Tate Nichols. Other than him, I believe everyone is back, led by 6'5 Todd Vollet.

 

Skill wise, the Raiders will be loaded on both sides of the ball at WR, LB, and DB with Caleb Lonkard, Conor Hempel, Deion Mullins, Travis Elliott, Zach Senvisky, Taylor Thibodeaux, Kohry Thibodeaux, and Court Mace.

 

I said it at the end of last season and I'll say it again...don't be surprised if Ryle is the team that ends Highlands current winning streak against Nky opponents.

 

I'll be covering a few of Ryle's games with nkysports and I can't wait to see the Raiders.

 

 

 

Ryle cant even beat Simon Kenton they better pratice extra hard!!!!:laugh:

Not 100% sure but I believe the only person they lose from their o-line is tight end Tate Nichols. Other than him, I believe everyone is back, led by 6'5 Todd Vollet.

 

Skill wise, the Raiders will be loaded on both sides of the ball at WR, LB, and DB with Caleb Lonkard, Conor Hempel, Deion Mullins, Travis Elliott, Zach Senvisky, Taylor Thibodeaux, Kohry Thibodeaux, and Court Mace.

 

I said it at the end of last season and I'll say it again...don't be surprised if Ryle is the team that ends Highlands current winning streak against Nky opponents.

 

I'll be covering a few of Ryle's games with nkysports and I can't wait to see the Raiders.

 

I also believe they are on the rise. If they can increase total team speed they will be a threat.

Ryle cant even beat Simon Kenton they better pratice extra hard!!!!:laugh:

 

Given that SK was a pretty special team this year, it was hardly a black eye that Ryle lost to them this year. You're welcome to go back to past seasons and see how Ryle has fared against them. I think you'll find that Ryle has pretty much dominated them, save one regular season loss in 2007 which Ryle later avenged in the playoffs.

Ryle cant even beat Simon Kenton they better pratice extra hard!!!!:laugh:

 

Ryle will thump Simon Kenton this year..I think this could be Ryles best team ever..

Ryle cant even beat Simon Kenton they better pratice extra hard!!!!:laugh:

 

SK has a phenomenal one-game winning streak vs. Ryle. I look for that streak to end in 2010. I would think that line play and coaching will determine how far the Raiders go because they have a lot of very skilled players. If you want to beat the X, Ts and Highlands of the state, you better improve line play and game coaching strategy. I know a lot of the players from my son's past involvement and they have what it takes to have a very fine season. Good luck to the Raiders in 2010!

I have to agree Ryle will be loaded this year and a team to watch in 2010 football season and will give everyone fits. I saw them twice last year and on film three other times so beleive me they will be tough along with a very good young coaching staff. JD

Ryle should be either the #1 or #2 ranked team in NKY.

For Ryle to be #1 or #2 in northern ky they need to Simon Kenton. Ryle is loaded this year but Simon Kenton and Highlands are to!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.