March 28, 201016 yr At first you say it was the reaction, that you witnessed on the big screen. Then you agree with Clyde who says it was not the "reaction", but probably a verbal issue. Comical:rolleyes: What's comical is that you obviously didn't read my post. I said I thought the reaction deserved a T, and I stand by that. I then said Clyde's post made it a moot point. Try again.
March 28, 201016 yr No why he dropped any word deserving of a "T", it showed a replay in slow mo and you could read his lips.............
March 28, 201016 yr No why he dropped any word deserving of a "T", it showed a replay in slow mo and you could read his lips............. What did he say JD?
March 28, 201016 yr What's comical is that you obviously didn't read my post. I said I thought the reaction deserved a T, and I stand by that. I then said Clyde's post made it a moot point. Try again. Your post: So now you're a Andy Katz fan. I watched on my big screen HDTV, so I had a real good look at Liggins, and saw the replay. Liggins reaction deserved a T IMO. Clydes Post: I didn't think the reaction itself warranted a T. However, JDrum or someone talked to someone who said "multiple profanities." Automatic at that point. I read what you said. And you were wrong in suggesting his action warrantes a T. Then you hear he said a bad a word and you jump on that. Give me a break.
March 28, 201016 yr What did he say JD? "Oh come on..." is what it looked like to me. No bombs dropped.........
March 28, 201016 yr I would hope that Liggins at least said something profane for that call to happen. If it was only on the reaction than it was kind of lame. UK fans are going to defend Liggins. UK haters are going to say the T was a good call. Either way the call had no difference in the game I don't think.
March 28, 201016 yr What did he say JD? I'm not sure but whatever it was nobody else in the game ever said it. Which is hard for me to believe. Once again I don't think officiating determined this game but that was a quick whistle for a game of such magnitude.
March 28, 201016 yr Author I don't think the officials decided the outcome, necessarily, but I do believe they affected it. They seemed to let West Virginia play rough and get away with a ton of moving screens, while Kentucky, Darius Miller in particular, was called for some of the tackiest of fouls. I think it took the players out of rhythm, along with missing shots and it all combined into lost confidence.
March 28, 201016 yr Your post: So now you're a Andy Katz fan. I watched on my big screen HDTV, so I had a real good look at Liggins, and saw the replay. Liggins reaction deserved a T IMO. Clydes Post: I didn't think the reaction itself warranted a T. However, JDrum or someone talked to someone who said "multiple profanities." Automatic at that point. I read what you said. And you were wrong in suggesting his action warrantes a T. Then you hear he said a bad a word and you jump on that. Give me a break. No you give me a break. Why am I wrong? We are all stating our opinions here on whether we thought he deserved it or not. I thought he did, and the rest of you thought he didn't. It's an opinion. Look it up. When Clyde stated he heard that he cursed then I stated that it made the argument of whether he deserved a techinal rather moot.
March 28, 201016 yr I would hope that Liggins at least said something profane for that call to happen. If it was only on the reaction than it was kind of lame. UK fans are going to defend Liggins. UK haters are going to say the T was a good call. Either way the call had no difference in the game I don't think. I'm a UK fan, not a UK hater so you're wrong there.
March 28, 201016 yr No you give me a break. Why am I wrong? We are all stating our opinions here on whether we thought he deserved it or not. I thought he did, and the rest of you thought he didn't. It's an opinion. Look it up. When Clyde stated he heard that he cursed then I stated that it made the argument of whether he deserved a techinal rather moot. OK. Thanks for spelling moot correctly.
March 28, 201016 yr OK. Thanks for spelling moot correctly. I've spelled it correctly every time haven't I?
March 28, 201016 yr You've got to be kidding :ohbrother: I have watched a thousand games this year...how often do you see a T on that reaction? Once............
March 28, 201016 yr I've spelled it correctly every time haven't I? I'm sure you have. Seems about half the time we get, "it's a MUTE point" from the masses. That and take it for "GRANITE". Pet peeve. Thanks:thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.