Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interesting - Curtis Shaw

Featured Replies

From Andy Katz twitter:

 

Interesting Tech on DeAndre Liggins. I'm about 15 feet away and I couldn't see it.

 

Curtis Shaw barking back at Ky asst John Robic to tell his players to settle down.

 

NCAA officiating chief John Adams heading into the locker room to talk to Shaw. I asked if this is his last game and he said he doesn't know

 

I asked Adams about the half and his response was: "interesting half."

  • Replies 114
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what you're looking for here. I thought Liggin's reaction was deserving of a T.

  • Author
Not sure what you're looking for here. I thought Liggin's reaction was deserving of a T.

 

I'll take Katz, who was 15 feet away, over you, who was 700+ miles away.

 

If everything was deserving, there wouldn't be a mention from Andy Katz or Adams.

Someone needs to ask Curtis Shaw about throwing out the Rice Owl mascot. Hilarious!!! He's one of those refs that when given a whistle he feels he has all of the power.

Not sure what you're looking for here. I thought Liggin's reaction was deserving of a T.

 

I disagree...I thought the call was unnecessary.

I'll take Katz, who was 15 feet away, over you, who was 700+ miles away.

 

If everything was deserving, there wouldn't be a mention from Andy Katz or Adams.

 

 

 

So now you're a Andy Katz fan. :lol: I watched on my big screen HDTV, so I had a real good look at Liggins, and saw the replay. Liggins reaction deserved a T IMO.

  • Author
So now you're a Andy Katz fan. :lol: I watched on my big screen HDTV, so I had a real good look at Liggins, and saw the replay. Liggins reaction deserved a T IMO.

 

I'm a fan because I take his opinion over yours?

 

I like the way you think, bud. :thumb:

 

What does your HDTV say that Liggins did to deserve the T?

I disagree...I thought the call was unnecessary.

 

Agreed. It didn't affect the game, but it was unnecessary. If you T'd up every player who complained about an out-of-bounds call, you wouldn't have any players by halftime. The magnitude of the game seemed to warrant a little lee-way. It didn't even seem like Liggins said anything; rather it was in his gesture.

So now you're a Andy Katz fan. :lol: I watched on my big screen HDTV, so I had a real good look at Liggins, and saw the replay. Liggins reaction deserved a T IMO.

 

Wonder why Shaw did not give the WVU player a T on the other end he was the one who made that call and the WVU kid reacted more to show up Shaw than Liggins did. IMO if you call Liggins you would had to have called that.

Wonder why Shaw did not give the WVU player a T on the other end he was the one who made that call and the WVU kid reacted more to show up Shaw than Liggins did. IMO if you call Liggins you would had to have called that.

 

Exactly. Neither call was warranted. I think he just overreacted. UK got a makeup call on the next trip down against a WVU defender about 40 feet from the goal. And Shaw swallowed the whistle on the WVU outburst, which I guess basically called it even.

I'm a fan because I take his opinion over yours?

 

I like the way you think, bud. :thumb:

 

What does your HDTV say that Liggins did to deserve the T?

 

 

 

It showed Liggins acting like my 7 year old twins do sometimes when they don't get their way, and when they do they get the proper punishment from me. His reaction was unnecessary. Just shut up, and play the game. No need to act like a child old on the court.

Wonder why Shaw did not give the WVU player a T on the other end he was the one who made that call and the WVU kid reacted more to show up Shaw than Liggins did. IMO if you call Liggins you would had to have called that.

 

 

That kids reaction wasn't nearly as bad as Liggins.

So now you're a Andy Katz fan. :lol: I watched on my big screen HDTV, so I had a real good look at Liggins, and saw the replay. Liggins reaction deserved a T IMO.

Go root for Duke!

That kids reaction wasn't nearly as bad as Liggins.

 

But the implication here is that Liggins' reaction was bad. I'm not exactly a UK homer, but I honestly didn't think it was that bad. And it also didn't appear that he said anything (although perhaps he did, out of range of my TV screen). As I said earlier, it just didn't seem like a good call in a game of this magnitude.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.