Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interesting - Curtis Shaw

Featured Replies

According to Wireman, he has called 202 more T's than anyone else in the country.

 

I don't think the "law of averages" applies there.

 

Please check out the following site for all the info you need on NCAA referees.

http://statsheet.com/mcb/referees

Looks like C. Shaw had a light year. Only 81 games :eek: (which opens a whole other can of worms..)

  • Replies 114
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So now you're a Andy Katz fan. :lol: I watched on my big screen HDTV, so I had a real good look at Liggins, and saw the replay. Liggins reaction deserved a T IMO.

 

If it did, what about the WVU player a few minutes later who jumped up and down when a call went against him in front of WVU's bench.

If it did, what about the WVU player a few minutes later who jumped up and down when a call went against him in front of WVU's bench.

 

 

And Shaw just about T'd him up. I think the only difference was that the player wasn't looking at Shaw when he did it. I thought Liggins tried to show him up.

And Shaw just about T'd him up. I think the only difference was that the player wasn't looking at Shaw when he did it. I thought Liggins tried to show him up.

 

Unless there was a curse word thrown out there, I think that is a too sensitive technical for an Elite 8 game when emotions and adrenaline is pumping.

 

Especially since Liggins was holding on to his shorts and not throwing his arms around like he had been shot.

And Shaw just about T'd him up. I think the only difference was that the player wasn't looking at Shaw when he did it. I thought Liggins tried to show him up.

 

Just about, how do you know this? LRCW, I'm beginning to think you have some sort of magical television.

He raised his hands toward Shaw right before the tech was called. That much I do remember.

Just about, how do you know this? LRCW, I'm beginning to think you have some sort of magical television.

 

He has one of those new 3-D televisions. Liggins was sitting on the couch to the right of him and Shaw was on the recliner to the left of him.:D:D

No why he dropped any word deserving of a "T", it showed a replay in slow mo and you could read his lips.............

 

Need an interpretation please.

Surely some UK fan has posted it on Youtube. Can anyone provide a link to it? Someone that isn't Youtube illiterate like I am.

Just about, how do you know this? LRCW, I'm beginning to think you have some sort of magical television.

 

 

Because he gave the player a long look, and Bilas said so. :D I can't believe you didn't pick that up on your 102 inch HDTV you just bought. :D

He raised his hands toward Shaw right before the tech was called. That much I do remember.

 

 

He certainly did.

Need an interpretation please.

 

"Oh come on..." is what it looked like to me.

 

No bombs dropped.........

Because he gave the player a long look, and Bilas said so. :D I can't believe you didn't pick that up on your 102 inch HDTV you just bought. :D

 

Did the guy who sold you your tv also sell you some magic beans?:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.