Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interesting - Curtis Shaw

Featured Replies

I'm almost positive it was a T. I'll check the boxscore tomorrow just to make sure though. :p

 

The ref thought he was bigger than the game, he blew it. Plain and simple. It happens.

  • Replies 114
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are you laughing? I know i've watched enough basketball to know that what happened there was not deserving of a T.

 

 

I'm laughing that he stated he watched a thousand games this year. I thought I was a couch potato, but he definitely blows me out of the water. That's like watching 25 teams play 40 games this year.

Smart guy.:popcorn:

 

Lets see how that works out for you.

 

 

I'm pretty sure it will all work out the same. It will still be a T tomorrow.

I just might. I like Coach K.

 

Really.. what about his voice, it is kinda weird.

Really.. what about his voice, it is kinda weird.

 

 

Never judged a person on their voice before. I still remember when Coach K went over to Cawood after the devastating loss in 1992, and had some great things to say to all of the UK fans about the Wildcats and the game they played. He also had great things to say about the UK players after UK beat Duke in 1998. Coach K has always been a class act toward Kentucky in my book.

That kids reaction wasn't nearly as bad as Liggins.

 

He jump in the air flung his arms up in the air and shouted out. You could see Shaw grab his whistle but did not call the T. That being said I for one did not think the officials were bad at all or cost UK anything. But there should have been no T called in that situation and if you do then the West Virginia player should have received one as well.

I'm laughing that he stated he watched a thousand games this year. I thought I was a couch potato, but he definitely blows me out of the water. That's like watching 25 teams play 40 games this year.

 

Actually, I don't keep a log of games watched (although it has been a bunch). Have you ever heard of overstating to emphasis or prove your point. Fact is anyone with any sense would have thought that was a quick whistle or an unwarranted T. This could have been the first game I had watched and I still would have wondered where that one came from. If a technical was issued for similar instances across the country...well, we won't even go there. I don't think it was a game changing situation but it was still crap.

I didn't think the reaction itself warranted a T. However, JDrum or someone talked to someone who said "multiple profanities." Automatic at that point.

Actually, I don't keep a log of games watched (although it has been a bunch). Have you ever heard of overstating to emphasis or prove your point. Fact is anyone with any sense would have thought that was a quick whistle or an unwarranted T. This could have been the first game I had watched and I still would have wondered where that one came from. If a technical was issued for similar instances across the country...well, we won't even go there. I don't think it was a game changing situation but it was still crap.

 

 

And I disagree. Liggins acted like a kid throwing a temper tantrum.

  • Author
And I disagree. Liggins acted like a kid throwing a temper tantrum.

 

Ok, we understand. :isurrender:

Ok, we understand. :isurrender:

 

 

Good, and Clyde's post makes the argument moot. He obviously deserved a T.

That kids reaction wasn't nearly as bad as Liggins.

 

I'm not sure what Liggins did that was so bad. I saw him react, but I've seen a lot worse go uncalled.

I have no idea what Liggins said. From what I saw, I didn't think a T was deserving, but then again, I also didn't see anyone from WVU that I thought deserved a T either. However, I don't know what Liggins said. I did see Cal ask the official 'What did he say.' Not sure what the answer was. However, I did, catch the first word out of Cal's mouth to Liggins when he sat down on the bench 'Why'.

 

Still had no impact on the end result.

I thought it was a poor T but KY's shooting was the difference in the game.

It showed Liggins acting like my 7 year old twins do sometimes when they don't get their way, and when they do they get the proper punishment from me. His reaction was unnecessary. Just shut up, and play the game. No need to act like a child old on the court.

 

Do you immediately spank them or do you try to talk to them and calm them down first?

 

I thought the T was bad, assuming there were no curse words involved.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.