Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interesting - Curtis Shaw

Featured Replies

Stuart has called 2 of Duke's last 3 games, surely he won't be on their game in the semifinals as well.

 

:thumb:

I would bet several $$ he is on the MSU/Butler game.

  • Replies 114
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:thumb:

I would bet several $$ he is on the MSU/Butler game.

 

It will have to be Stuart, Luckie and Cahill doing the Mich St/Butler game and Jones , McCall and Shaw doing the Duke WVU game. Which conference does Jones officiate in?

Edited by 4chs

It will have to be Jones, Luckie and Cahill doing the Mich St/Butler game and Stuart, McCall and Shaw doing the Duke WVU game.

 

I'd say you are right.

Okay, I'm not trying to accuse anyone of anything wrong or saying anything bad about Duke, but why would they have the same referee do 3 straight tournament games for Duke?

I'd say you are right.

 

So will Stuart or Jones be calling the Duke/WVU game? Don't they both call in the ACC?

So will Stuart or Jones be calling the Duke/WVU game? Don't they both call in the ACC?

 

I would say Stuart, because he's not a primary ACC official. Jones is.

If Shaw does the Duke/WVU game, what are the odds that Shaw T's up Coach K over his language or arguing calls?

If Shaw does the Duke/WVU game, what are the odds that Shaw T's up Coach K over his language or arguing calls?

 

0%

 

Coach K rides refs hard. I've heard from people who have been to games that you just don't see how much hes on them on TV as you do in person. But he never gets T's. If I was him I'd be all over the refs all game long if they are going to let him.

I'm 50/50 on this one. As I've said, if Liggins said the magic word/words than C. Shaw has every right to pop him. But if we are going simply on reaction, than it was not deserved.

 

I've heard that the exchange went something like this and that's why he was given the Technical.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8yjNbcKkNY

 

 

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of Elderberrys!" :D

I am pretty sure you are the only person that feels that way other than the ref.

 

 

And we all know that only one opinion matters.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mine :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.