Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interesting - Curtis Shaw

Featured Replies

It showed Liggins acting like my 7 year old twins do sometimes when they don't get their way, and when they do they get the proper punishment from me. His reaction was unnecessary. Just shut up, and play the game. No need to act like a child old on the court.

 

If we can't play without arguing lets just put the toys up and go home . JUst kidding before I get teed up:laugh::lol:

  • Replies 114
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go root for Duke!

 

 

I just might. I like Coach K.

I just might. I like Coach K.

 

And you just got :puke:ed from the UK fan base.

Not sure what you're looking for here. I thought Liggin's reaction was deserving of a T.

 

You've got to be kidding :ohbrother: I have watched a thousand games this year...how often do you see a T on that reaction?

And you just got :puke:ed from the UK fan base.

 

 

I was never part of the 18%. :p

You've got to be kidding :ohbrother: I have watched a thousand games this year...how often do you see a T on that reaction?

 

I agree, I've seen that reaction a thousand times this year.

 

Refs played an outcome in this game, NO DOUBT!

I was never part of the 18%. :p

 

What 18 % is that ?:lol:

That T was a quick trigger and undeserved.

You've got to be kidding :ohbrother: I have watched a thousand games this year...how often do you see a T on that reaction?

 

 

A thousand games this year? Wow. You must be right then. :lol:

What 18 % is that ?:lol:

 

:lol:

I was never part of the 18%. :p

 

Alright then. But you obviously didn't watch college basketball this year if yout thought that was a T.

Refs played an outcome in this game, NO DOUBT!

 

 

And there it is. :lol::lol:

Alright then. But you obviously didn't watch college basketball this year if yout thought that was a T.

 

 

I'm almost positive it was a T. I'll check the boxscore tomorrow just to make sure though. :p

A thousand games this year? Wow. You must be right then. :lol:

 

Why are you laughing? I know i've watched enough basketball to know that what happened there was not deserving of a T.

I'm almost positive it was a T. I'll check the boxscore tomorrow just to make sure though. :p

 

Smart guy.:popcorn:

 

Lets see how that works out for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.