March 24, 201016 yr first Auburn, now GT. These reporters need to check thier sources and get it straight. I am beginning to think they are like the weatherman and just report based on hoping they get it right.
March 24, 201016 yr first Auburn, now GT. These reporters need to check thier sources and get it straight. I am beginning to think they are like the weatherman and just report based on hoping they get it right. It is actually kind of surprising how many reporters actually do that :lol:
March 24, 201016 yr Uh oh: http://www.zagsblog.com/2010/03/24/source-no-offer-made-to-hewitt/ “They did meet but Hewitt was not offered the job. They had a conversation,” the source said.
March 24, 201016 yr first Auburn, now GT. These reporters need to check thier sources and get it straight. I am beginning to think they are like the weatherman and just report based on hoping they get it right. :lol::thumb: Sounds about right.
March 24, 201016 yr Seriously, you guys need to let it go. 3 years later and you still take stupid shots every chance you get. It's sad really. Your entitled to your opinion and I respect it but I think both St. John's and Georgia Tech will be looking for new coaches in the next 5 years. Minnesota will benefit from a younger coach who plays a more exciting/enticing brand of ball, can speak in complete sentences, and won't feel the need to employ or give scholarships to his family.
March 24, 201016 yr Your entitled to your opinion and I respect it but I think both St. John's and Georgia Tech will be looking for new coaches in the next 5 years. Minnesota will benefit from a younger coach who plays a more exciting/enticing brand of ball, can speak in complete sentences, and won't feel the need to employ or give scholarships to his family.Minnesota has apparently benefitted from Tubby Smith's hiring ... he's had three 20-win seasons and reached the NCAA twice in three years. Prior to his hiring, Minnesota was 9-22. The Gophers were barely over .500 and made the NCAA only once in the previous six seasons. Good thing Minnesota's administration was making the call and not you.
March 25, 201016 yr So if Barbee goes to Auburn, could Gillispie go to UTEP again? I heard that Gillespie was on the list at Houston and UTEP prior to the coaching changes.
March 25, 201016 yr So is Pitino not a candidate at SJU? Would he return their call? No. He was too busy being from New York.
March 25, 201016 yr Because Billy Clyde is available? :sssh: Seriously, he's not much worse than Tubby.
March 25, 201016 yr Minnesota has apparently benefitted from Tubby Smith's hiring ... he's had three 20-win seasons and reached the NCAA twice in three years. Prior to his hiring, Minnesota was 9-22. The Gophers were barely over .500 and made the NCAA only once in the previous six seasons. Good thing Minnesota's administration was making the call and not you. :thumb::thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.