Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Summer Ball

Featured Replies

  • Author
Honestly have not heard too much about that team sorry. No disrespect intended. So they are local? So why travel to Knoxville with great competition right here in NKY? Must have a great sponsor.:thumb:

 

So..... You havent heard of the NKY Bulldogs? That's pretty amazing considering the talent they have on their team. And, considering the fact that they are local. All players from right here in NKY. And, they were in almost every local tournament last year. Watching them is like watching Team KY, and SSS (pittman last year) because they have a lot of local NKY talent. You really should catch a game.

 

From what I have heard, they traveled to Knoxville to play with national teams, and national level talent. Correct me if I'm wrong. Lots of high profile D1 and D2 talent at the KnoxVegas heat, both last year and this year. And, sounds like they did well with it.

  • Replies 289
  • Views 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Will Team Kentucky be at the Bearcat Classic this weekend? I am excited to see J. Daniels. He was a really good player last summer and I imagine he's only gotten better. Fangman had a nice HS season as well, and will be fun to watch this summer.

 

Is Brett Riedinger or Zach Barnett playing with Team Kentucky this year?

I was reading the schedules for the AAU qualifier this weekend and I saw the NKY Rhinos listed in the U17 pool. Does anyone know who these guys are?

 

Looks like an organization led by the former Camel, Rhino himself - Kevin Reinhardt.

Looks like an organization led by the former Camel, Rhino himself - Kevin Reinhardt.

 

I checked out their website. I didn't really recognize any of the players.

I have also seen that Club Ohio is hosting a tournament this weekend. Why so many tournaments this weekend in greater cincinnati. I think it dilutes the talent level.

Will Team Kentucky be at the Bearcat Classic this weekend? I am excited to see J. Daniels. He was a really good player last summer and I imagine he's only gotten better. Fangman had a nice HS season as well, and will be fun to watch this summer.

 

Is Brett Riedinger or Zach Barnett playing with Team Kentucky this year?

 

Let me know how he does, great kid off and on the court.

Will Team Kentucky be at the Bearcat Classic this weekend? I am excited to see J. Daniels. He was a really good player last summer and I imagine he's only gotten better. Fangman had a nice HS season as well, and will be fun to watch this summer.

 

Is Brett Riedinger or Zach Barnett playing with Team Kentucky this year?

Yes Team KY will be in the Bearcat Classic, but they will be without Jaylen Daniel as he is in an all star game this weekend. They will also be without a few others due to them being in the Ohio Top 100 Showcase on Columbus, Then add one being out to an injury, so they picked up a few players to fill in.

 

Zach and Brent are not on this team, maybe some of the parents are helping to fill the two remaining spots, I would say if they are interested they will need to get in touch with the coach.

I dont get to see many games, just when I go watch my grandson play. I hope to see them soon maybe my grandson will play against them. Never know! :popcorn:

 

So..... You havent heard of the NKY Bulldogs? That's pretty amazing considering the talent they have on their team. And, considering the fact that they are local. All players from right here in NKY. And, they were in almost every local tournament last year. Watching them is like watching Team KY, and SSS (pittman last year) because they have a lot of local NKY talent. You really should catch a game.

 

From what I have heard, they traveled to Knoxville to play with national teams, and national level talent. Correct me if I'm wrong. Lots of high profile D1 and D2 talent at the KnoxVegas heat, both last year and this year. And, sounds like they did well with it.

How many 3's did Fangman knock down? Sounds like a lot according to the post.

 

The whole Team Ky played a great game against a much larger Truth team. The game I saw was against the Truth I think Number (33)? Dont know all the kids names on that team yet. Number 33 had around 16 points not sure exactly. He also had several steals and blocks. I was impressed with 2 kids from GRC they played well and my grandson too.

  • Author

The Bearcat classic had some nice games to offer up tonight at Midwest Hoops in Florence. I went there as I had heard there would be some 16U and 17U action going on. I did see three loal teams in that age group. And, a lot of the younger NKY talent.

 

I was watching all of the SSS game against the Dayton Nets, but somehow missed the final. Things looked rough early for SSS, but they came back. Anyone know who won that won? I know it was a 2 pt victory for one of them. SSS has some solid young talent. Number 14 seems to have a lot of potential.

 

I also saw the Northern Kentucky Bulldogs in a wash over Showtime (Dayton). Upper 20's victory. Seem to have been led by the bigs, Stauffer, Stewart, and Hodges. I think they are a real nice team with a ton of potential! Hayes from Holmes looked good as well.

 

The NKY Heat 16's, lost a close one in the end. Tough loss for them. Really nice young talent and potential. Hope to seem them again this weekend as they were fun to watch.

 

Good luck to all Kentucky teams!

The Bearcat classic had some nice games to offer up tonight at Midwest Hoops in Florence. I went there as I had heard there would be some 16U and 17U action going on. I did see three loal teams in that age group. And, a lot of the younger NKY talent.

 

I was watching all of the SSS game against the Dayton Nets, but somehow missed the final. Things looked rough early for SSS, but they came back. Anyone know who won that won? I know it was a 2 pt victory for one of them. SSS has some solid young talent. Number 14 seems to have a lot of potential.

 

I also saw the Northern Kentucky Bulldogs in a wash over Showtime (Dayton). Upper 20's victory. Seem to have been led by the bigs, Stauffer, Stewart, and Hodges. I think they are a real nice team with a ton of potential! Hayes from Holmes looked good as well.

 

The NKY Heat 16's, lost a close one in the end. Tough loss for them. Really nice young talent and potential. Hope to seem them again this weekend as they were fun to watch.

 

Good luck to all Kentucky teams!

 

I saw this game tonight. They came out a little sluggish in the first half. Could have been some jitters as it was their first game together. They also have three players out and one of their guards went down early with an ankle injury. They fought hard but came up a little short. I look forward to watching how they progress as they get their full roster back and get a little more seasoned because they have some nice young talent.

  • Author
I saw this game tonight. They came out a little sluggish in the first half. Could have been some jitters as it was their first game together. They also have three players out and one of their guards went down early with an ankle injury. They fought hard but came up a little short. I look forward to watching how they progress as they get their full roster back and get a little more seasoned because they have some nice young talent.

 

Sorry to hear about the guard, nothing to serious I hope. Hopefully he will heal up quick.Who all is on this roster? I saw plenty of local kids. A few from the Boone County area.

 

Good luck to the NKY Heat in the Bearcat Classic.

Sorry to hear about the guard, nothing to serious I hope. Hopefully he will heal up quick.Who all is on this roster? I saw plenty of local kids. A few from the Boone County area.

 

Good luck to the NKY Heat in the Bearcat Classic.

 

 

NKY Heat 16u

 

Carter New - Highlands

JR Doss - Simon Kenton

Tyler Bray - Ryle

Tate Mullins - Ryle

Ryan Smith - Ryle

Dylan James - Ryle

Keenan Palmer - Boone Co.

Tyler Cox - Boone Co.

Carlitos Anderson - Walnut Hills

David Irby - Walnut Hills

JaKeith Pitts - Holmes

David Stephens - Holmes

Nick Gray (Simon Kenton) Devontae Bradley (Cooper) are also on this team

Interesting to see Carter New playing with the Heat. How has he played?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.