Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Summer Ball

Featured Replies

Charlotte Court has a very nice program. The team is always talented and I also like the way they do things. The boys on the team always seem to be very respectful off the court at tournaments, and seem to have good gamesmanship on the court. There are a few other teams like this as well... Team Kentucky, NKY Bulldogs, WKY Elite. These are the teams I enjoy watching, just because they always seems to have the work ethic players. The kids that go out and give it 100% all the time.

 

Dont get me wrong, SSS has these players too and they are a great organization. But, because of the array of names, you dont always get to see each player on the floor.

 

Will Marcellus Barkesdale be playing for the Court this year?

Unless things change he will be playing with the Court.
  • Replies 289
  • Views 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Unless things change he will be playing with the Court.

 

Good to hear it. I really like the way he plays.

From what I've HEARD, a lot of the reason for DSAS essentially folding had to do with money and disorganization with how the trips were planned. This is why you saw the DSAS leave several tournaments even after advancing to the next round.

 

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

Some people don't know what others know. :sssh:

Unless things change he will be playing with the Court.

 

Good to hear it. I really like the way he plays.

 

When I spoke with Marcellus at the beginning of the season, he also said that he was considering Indy Elite.

 

I usually talk to him one every few weeks so I'll try to get in touch with him and see what his plans are.

When I spoke with Marcellus at the beginning of the season, he also said that he was considering Indy Elite.

 

I usually talk to him one every few weeks so I'll try to get in touch with him and see what his plans are.

 

From my understanding the Indy Elite team is set. They selected players from thier two teams and this year only have one for the 17U age group. It is loaded. This thread lists who is on the team and their schedule.

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=202528

NKY Bulldogs that I know of.

Flesch, Robinson, Hodges - Conner

Stauffer, Vollet - Ryle

Stewart - Highlands

Trammel - Dixie

Montgomery - Boone County

 

Where are Allen from Holy Cross and Barnett from St Henry who played for Bulldogs last season?

Next week we should see most of the teams in action and it will be the first weekend for most teams, as most are off this weekend for Easter.

 

What tourneys are they headed to next weekend? Team Kentucky will be in the Cincinnati Knights tourney, any others?

Next week we should see most of the teams in action and it will be the first weekend for most teams, as most are off this weekend for Easter.

 

What tourneys are they headed to next weekend? Team Kentucky will be in the Cincinnati Knights tourney, any others?

 

Shining Stars 15U (Bundy) will be playing at the Bearcat Classic held at UC and Xavier April 23-25. This will their 1st game as a team. The next weekend they will be playing in Franklin, OH at an AAU Super regional. They should do really well at both.

Where are Allen from Holy Cross and Barnett from St Henry who played for Bulldogs last season?

 

Allen was having an offseason surgery and would forgo AAU this year and I had heard that Barnett was going to run track this spring.

NKY Bulldogs will be in Knoxville next weekend for the KnoxVegas Heat Invitational.

Where will the Shining Stars and Charlotte Court be? Any ideas....

 

I know Van Hoose will have his team at the Cincinnati Knights tourney next weekend. I saw them play a few games at the KBA today.

I know Van Hoose will have his team at the Cincinnati Knights tourney next weekend. I saw them play a few games at the KBA today.

 

Is he still with DSAS and who is playing for this team?

Is he still with DSAS and who is playing for this team?

 

Ison from Elliott Co was the only one I reconized, we had no idea on the other players.

Pouncy's team will be very good again, even with the coaching. lol. JUST KIDDING JAMES :thumb::D

 

As I said last year, this will be a very fun team to watch for the next few years, 14 year olds and they are playing up! They will only get better, and bigger, look for them to do well again at nationals. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.