Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Summer Ball

Featured Replies

The NKY Bulldogs continue to be unbeaten in pool play this year by going 2 - 0 in pool play at MidAmerica. The Bulldogs defeated South Oldham Dragons 73 - 56 and SI Heat 60 - 48. In the first game the Bulldogs were led by Bobby Stauffer with 24 and Robbie Barber with 18. In the second game the Dogs were led by Bobby Stauffer with 16, Matt Trammel with 13, and Jacob Flesch with 10. They open bracket play tommorow morning with the Southside Heat.

 

The Bulldogs wrapped up bracket play today loosing in the finals to the Royal Family. It was a great effort by the Bulldogs. Scheduling had them playing 5 games in less than 21 hours. 3 Games on Sunday an hour appart. They ran out of gas against a scrappy and athletic Royal Family team who had drawn a first round bye and played a spread out pool schedule.

  • Replies 289
  • Views 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I heard Derek Smith beat Shining Stars in the finals. I don't know which SS. I just heard it was the one with Stenzel Knipp etc. The information I got said Tanner Shotwell and Jordan Gilbert both had 20ish in the victory for DSAS.

 

This is correct. It is SS-Davis-17u they beat.

This is correct. It is SS-Davis-17u they beat.

 

This was a VERY competitive and physical tournament, and if you were not from the state of WV, things were not going to be called even. Some of the worse officiating I have ever seen in my life!

 

In the SS-Davis Vs DSAS game, SS-Davis was up by around 12 around half, not taking anything away from DSAS, but they had a few more players than SS-Davis, who had 6 I think for this game, I am sure fatigue took some toll on them. Good to see a KY area team take this title out of WV, and I think this is two years in a row for DSAS.

This was a VERY competitive and physical tournament, and if you were not from the state of WV, things were not going to be called even. Some of the worse officiating I have ever seen in my life!

 

In the SS-Davis Vs DSAS game, SS-Davis was up by around 12 around half, not taking anything away from DSAS, but they had a few more players than SS-Davis, who had 6 I think for this game, I am sure fatigue took some toll on them. Good to see a KY area team take this title out of WV, and I think this is two years in a row for DSAS.

 

 

Did the Shining Star Davis team only have 6 for the entire tourney? Long way to go to only have 6 players in a very competitive tournament?

 

Tough time of the year with proms, etc and I think they are waiting on a couple of players to finish their high school baseball commitment.

 

Should be an interesting State Tournament in a couple of weeks. Does this establish DSAS as team to beat or will Shining Star Davis be at full strength at that time?

 

Good win for DSAS!

Should be an interesting State Tournament in a couple of weeks. Does this establish DSAS as team to beat or will Shining Star Davis be at full strength at that time?

 

Good win for DSAS!

 

DSAS and SS-Davis should be two of the teams to beat in the State AAU, along with SS-KY.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.