Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Summer Ball

Featured Replies

  • Replies 289
  • Views 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 17u finals at the KBA ended with D-ONE Greyhounds walking off the court with about 2 mins left in the 1st half. Not sure what led to this happening but Clay Co. was leading 25-18........and for the record it says Clay on the jersey but there are two from Wayne Co one from Leslie Co and one from Buckhorn on this Clay team. Clay Co was awarded the championship trophy.

 

??? What happened there? :confused:

The 17u finals at the KBA ended with D-ONE Greyhounds walking off the court with about 2 mins left in the 1st half. Not sure what led to this happening but Clay Co. was leading 25-18........and for the record it says Clay on the jersey but there are two from Wayne Co one from Leslie Co and one from Buckhorn on this Clay team. Clay Co was awarded the championship trophy.

 

I have been to some pretty bad games and have only seen a coach take his team off the court once and it was because he honestly thought there were going to be injuries. I am also interested to see what happened here. Anyone have any updates?

Any updates on the tournament at the KBA? The NKY BUlldogs played at Midwest Hoops this weekend and finished 5 -0 to win the Derby Classic. Extremely short handed, they had wins over B Stars, XBA, Showtime, & KY Cats.

 

I stopped in to watch a Holy Cross team play and ended up catching some of the U17 finals. Who were the Bulldogs playing in this one. They just had on black tee shirts. It turned out to be a very good game. I got to see Bobby Stauffer from Ryle play. This kid is tough. He must have had 20 points against a kid who looked to be every bit of 22 - 24 years old.

I stopped in to watch a Holy Cross team play and ended up catching some of the U17 finals. Who were the Bulldogs playing in this one. They just had on black tee shirts. It turned out to be a very good game. I got to see Bobby Stauffer from Ryle play. This kid is tough. He must have had 20 points against a kid who looked to be every bit of 22 - 24 years old.

 

I beleive their name was either Showtime or Boys Club. I am not sure. I know they were from Cincinnati. Bobby did have a great game. He finished that game with 22 points and 11 rebounds. He had a very nice tournament. The Bulldogs played three games on Saturday with only 6 guys. Bobby Stauffer and Todd Vollet played pretty much the entire 3 games and came back on Sunday to play 2 more.

??? What happened there? :confused:

 

The refs were calling a good game, and issued 3 well deserved T's right in a row on D1, and someone from D1 was tossed. The coach decided to just take his team home than to finish the game. I would be very upset if I were a player on this team, or a parent.

I saw the Clay Co team play against Team Ky.

Team Kentucky played well this weekend, losing a close game to D1 in the semi's, the game started just 5 minutes after the last game ended.

 

Team Kentucky added a couple of new players that really help them. They get a rematch with D1 8 AM Saturday in Charleston W.VA., then at 5 PM they play SS-Davis.

The refs were calling a good game, and issued 3 well deserved T's right in a row on D1, and someone from D1 was tossed. The coach decided to just take his team home than to finish the game. I would be very upset if I were a player on this team, or a parent.

 

What a joke! That is sad.

Team Kentucky played well this weekend, losing a close game to D1 in the semi's, the game started just 5 minutes after the last game ended.

 

Team Kentucky added a couple of new players that really help them. They get a rematch with D1 8 AM Saturday in Charleston W.VA., then at 5 PM they play SS-Davis.

 

I was impressed with the new players for Team Ky. The new guard and player from West Jessamine know how to play team ball.

 

The game of Team Ky and SS-Davis will have GRC players playing against each other. Stenzel and Purvis for the Davis team, and Whitton, Daniels, Charlie Rogers and Smith for Team Ky.

I stopped in to watch a Holy Cross team play and ended up catching some of the U17 finals. Who were the Bulldogs playing in this one. They just had on black tee shirts. It turned out to be a very good game. I got to see Bobby Stauffer from Ryle play. This kid is tough. He must have had 20 points against a kid who looked to be every bit of 22 - 24 years old.

How did the Holy Cross team look?

What a joke! That is sad.

 

I was told by someone from the KBA that it's not the first time D1 has done this there this year.

I beleive their name was either Showtime or Boys Club. I am not sure. I know they were from Cincinnati. Bobby did have a great game. He finished that game with 22 points and 11 rebounds. He had a very nice tournament. The Bulldogs played three games on Saturday with only 6 guys. Bobby Stauffer and Todd Vollet played pretty much the entire 3 games and came back on Sunday to play 2 more.

 

I have seen that group out at Sportsville, they played Star Sports a few weeks back and they had some guys rocking some major tattoos and corn rows. They wore white t-shirts and looked like they just got plucked from the playground. Quite impressive to hear Stauffer worked em for the double double.

I have seen that group out at Sportsville, they played Star Sports a few weeks back and they had some guys rocking some major tattoos and corn rows. They wore white t-shirts and looked like they just got plucked from the playground. Quite impressive to hear Stauffer worked em for the double double.

 

Tattoos

Corn rows

White T-Shirts

 

Wow..sounds scary.

Tattoos

Corn rows

White T-Shirts

 

Wow..sounds scary.

 

You should teach in the public school system, I have seen some very "scary" things.

Just found this on Jody Demlings site. It is a list of boys and girls playing AAU and their teams they play for. If you see someone missing, e-mail Jody.

 

[email protected]

 

http://jodydemling.courier-journal.com/2010/05/local-kids-on-aau-teams.html

 

I have been trying to put this list together for several weeks but keep getting emails on kids, so here it goes.

 

This post is a listing of all the basketball players from Kentucky and Southern Indiana - boys and girls - and what AAU team they are playing for this spring.

 

Now, a lot of kids will change and some teams I still don't have rosters for. But this is as complete of a listing as I have right now.

 

By the way, the years listed for the boys are the grades they will be in next fall when the school year begins.

Edited by gold sunrise

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.